u think Krampus is droping Nope its NOt its still 400k but only players Buy it 300k

So is krampus dropping
And when is rise ??

Comments

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2017
    Krampus is dropping.
    Greek is having troubles trying to sell for 295k and your talking about 400k? -_-
  • I've seen people selling for 250k o-o
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Krampus isn't that popular than it was before sadly ;-;
  • t-pext-pex Member

Krampus is dropping.
    Greek is having troubles trying to sell for 295k and your talking about 400k? -_-

u see in xmas :)
  • T-pex said:

Krampus is dropping.

Possibly it would drop when Yuletide comes out... :T
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    T-pex said:

Krampus is dropping.

Lel then wait until xmas will come out and you will lose more c;P
  • T-pex said:

So is krampus dropping
    And when is rise ??

Playing since 2014.. and you are right!! it's still 400k but... it's not that popular so people have no interest FOR NOW! :3 for sure next Christmas there will be no krampus give away etc.
  • t-pext-pex Member
    edited March 2017
    UltimaZ said:

T-pex said:

So is krampus dropping
    And when is rise ??

Playing since 2014.. and you are right!! it's still 400k but... it's not that popular so people have no interest FOR NOW! :3 for sure next Christmas there will be no krampus give away etc.
    Yeah...And maybe 1 rich player buys all 50 krampus then u see XD or some players who have krampus quit the game or some drop it accetendtly and got lost conecht then not 50 krampus in cubic castles then only like 5-10 krampuses:)))
    what i do i never change me set or sell it Like billyboo and yes i wear krampus xD

Noe Nt... said:

T-pex said:

Krampus is dropping.

and u see in easter Umbrulla gone wil be 300-500k 50 giveaways :))))
    a mod said that not me ;)
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    T-pex said:

UltimaZ said:

T-pex said:

So is krampus dropping
    And when is rise ??

Yeah...And maybe 1 rich player buys all 50 krampus then u see XD or some players who have krampus quit the game or some drop it accetendtly and got lost conecht then not 50 krampus in cubic castles then only like 5-10 krampuses:)))
    what i do i never change me set or sell it Like billyboo and yes i wear krampus xD
    Only 5-10 kramp on cc? What? There was another contest for 25 kramp in 2015 and also the other kramp when there were in yuletide pack, there's around 100 kramp on cc.
    Also the price of it is less than 300k, if u wish it were 400k, its just a wish '-'
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2017
    T-pex said:

Noe Nt... said:

T-pex said:

Krampus is dropping.

and u see in easter Umbrulla gone wil be 300-500k 50 giveaways :))))
    a mod said that not me ;)
    A mod told you that the admins are giving away 50 umbrellas?
    Funny.
    Might as well tell me their name? Oh wait. It was a lie.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

T-pex said:

UltimaZ said:

T-pex said:

So is krampus dropping
    And when is rise ??

Only 5-10 kramp on cc? What? There was another contest for 25 kramp in 2015 and also the other kramp when there were in yuletide pack, there's around 100 kramp on cc.
    Also the price of it is less than 300k, if u wish it were 400k, its just a wish '-'
    There are over 250 Krampuses in game, Last year the admins gave around 50+ Little damaging the price, however the demand for it is highly decreasing with the implementation of new items and the rise of Halo, Krampus is worth around 300k right now but could change, although i doubt it will.
  • Off Topic:
    T pex is banned now o-o
  • Uh huh, I don't know what'll happen to the thread. More than likely it'll be locked.
  • if i can back time ... the krampus was 8k on 2014 XDD
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited March 2017
    The minimum price of Kramp was 30k in 2014. Maybe some sold for 8k but it wasn't the normal price.
    Also, the more rare item will be added to the game, the less their price will increase.
    And the krampus... is just a bad, ugly and stupid hat :p