Comments

• I'm taking an educated guess and going to assume this person is going to scam people and make people believe it is the real Grey, to ruin his name.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    >:O!? How dare people try to impersonate the amazing GreyCoralKing!
    No one can be as amazing, Nice, and understanding as him! >:C
  • Well it helps they are not level fifty eight, have a sad flag. Not much I can do about an impersonator sadly. Thank you Misticall <3 for bringing this up.
  • Well it helps they are not level fifty eight, have a sad flag. Not much I can do about an impersonator sadly. Thank you Misticall <3 for bringing this up.</p>

I'm facing the same problem as you.
  • Well it helps they are not level fifty eight, have a sad flag. Not much I can do about an impersonator sadly. Thank you Misticall <3 for bringing this up.</p>

You're welcome x-x. I'm still angry that people will do that to incriminate another player for their scams. I hope he gets banned ;-;
    BCat. said:

Well it helps they are not level fifty eight, have a sad flag. Not much I can do about an impersonator sadly. Thank you Misticall <3 for bringing this up.</p>

I'm facing the same problem as you.
    I hope your impersonator gets stopped too x-x
  • This is why i dont want to be high-leveled and well-known, I prefer to keep my profile loww even though i started in 2014 amd still lv28 :D
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Has that person done something wrong? - I'm not talking about the name.
  • scorto7 said:

I have not seen this person before that incident at Pen's Yard rentals, so I wouldn't know.

I just wanted to make sure people knew it wasn't the real Grey. x-x
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Misticall said:

scorto7 said:

I have not seen this person before that incident at Pen's Yard rentals, so I wouldn't know.

I just wanted to make sure people knew it wasn't the real Grey. x-x
    I got that... my question was more directed to all who posted here as they seem to believe there are bad intentions involved, yet i see none other then the name that could create some confusion which isn't a bad thing right away.
    If there is no ill will intended here.... call it a tribute. ;)