CC Wont Load..

TarteTarte Member
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports
So, my baby brother recently downloaded cc and it worked for the first 5 minutes then he crashed and everytime he tried to log in it crashed. I believe he has Kindle Fire. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• - Angelica -- Angelica - Member
    edited January 2017
    This has nothing to do with the topic of your post but...
    Sorry if this comment is useless .-.
    Screenshot 2017-01-31 at 2.34.56 PM
  • @- Angelica - It's definitely out of topic ._.
    @BigPumpkin suggesting u to redownload the game, or try clearing cache of the game, or try to make a new acc if it's about the account problem...
  • @- Angelica - It's definitely out of topic ._.
    @BigPumpkin suggesting u to redownload the game, or try clearing cache of the game, or try to make a new acc if it's about the account problem...

True this always works for me when my game lags out
  • I think he should try to uninstall and reinstall the game. I don't know if it will work but it's a solution...
  • There is no cubic castles for kindle only fake ones look at the names of the producers they copied it that's why it won't work its a fake
  • TarteTarte Member
    edited February 2017

@- Angelica - It's definitely out of topic ._.

He tried that already, twice. but thanks
    ANKlT said:

There is no cubic castles for kindle only fake ones look at the names of the producers they copied it that's why it won't work its a fake

Ohh that explains it, okay thanks.
  • ANKlT said:

There is no cubic castles for kindle only fake ones look at the names of the producers they copied it that's why it won't work its a fake

Ohh that explains it, okay thanks.
    No problem

• as previously stated, CC isn't out for Kindle.

But, speaking of Kindle, am I the only one thinking CC should be out for kindle?