Fadey Foam Lag!

Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
edited May 2016 in Bug Reports
I finally finished my haunted museum, I used like 2k foam in it and now its super laggy! Some people cant even get into it they keep crashing! Will this ever be fixed? D:

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I never knew Fadey foam lags. Is there a lot of stuff inside the realm?
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    20k+ blocks :v but its mostly the fady foam. Cause it wasn't lagging before i put it.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hmm, then I have no solution to that. Are there a lot of things inside glass? Light source?
    Nah I asked knop and he said it was the foam it breaks realms.
    Oh, this will be very helpful for me too now. I didn't know Fadey foam breaks realm >.<
    edited February 2016
    Its sad.

Oh, this will be very helpful for me too now. I didn't know Fadey foam breaks realm >.<</p>

Add me in game so I can show you ;-;
  • ff is the probably the laggiest substance in the game. a world with over 1k ff has major lag spikes when chat gets updates (when people speak or someone enters) or when you have to walk under it.
  • I've asked many people "Why don't you just ff that?"
    The same answer: It's too much, It will cause lag
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    So yes, guess it makes too much lag if you put lots of it.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    This happened to my "Haunted Castle" realm. Don't use large amounts of fadey foam unless you can handle lag.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Yeah, I urge everyone to only use small amounts of foam unless this gets fixed, it's a shame really, I have put my City Of Dread on hold as it would require a large amount of foam also.
  • Siddd said:

Yeah, I urge everyone to only use small amounts of foam unless this gets fixed, it's a shame really, I have put my City Of Dread on hold as it would require a large amount of foam also.

Speaking of wich, what happened to the series? Did it end or you still need to do the last episode?
    ___

I want to appear in it :'u
    Mufflon said:

Siddd said:

Speaking of wich, what happened to the series? Did it end or you still need to do the last episode?
    ___

I want to appear in it :'u
    It's all finished (for that series anyway) I uploaded a full version a while back

• Best cc movie ever! :D
    I can handle the lag but the people who want to see it can't.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I have 3000-4000 FF in one of my realms, I never lag there. Must be something else causing the lag.

I have 3000-4000 FF in one of my realms, I never lag there. Must be something else causing the lag.

PC player im guessing? This really only affects mobile users..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited February 2016
    I have phone users in the realm sometimes, they never told me they lag. I am on a Semi-Gaming PC thought. Too bad my internet sucks :D
  • For all I know, fadey foam is the laggiest substance in cc. The only way to remove the lagg is I guess removing it? >.<