Easter blocks dissaperaing

The 007The 007 PortugalMember
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
I sended a support ticket so calm down.
Here's what happen:

I bought the only pack I could, working hard to get them cubics. When i buy the pack and only get blocks ( ;Q; ) I tp to 719matmat and the blocks that where in the fifth row of my invent dissapered.

Did this happen to anyone else?
Or am I just unlucky?

Also can we have a link to support in the forum?
Like in the old one?

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It can happen, I know people who brought 5pack only blocks, kind of unfair, but the packs are cheaper I guess.
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    I mean, the blocks from my invent disapered ._.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Opps, that's what I get for fast reading. Yeah support all the way xD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    The 007 said:

Also can we have a link to support in the forum?
    Like in the old one?

It's being planned.
    Including the forum rules link.
  • Oh no we get ONLY blocks?!! i sold all my stuff To get enough for a pack now u say i get blocks only?!
  • *>Remo<* said:

Oh no we get ONLY blocks?!! i sold all my stuff To get enough for a pack now u say i get blocks only?!

No no, there are wearables (clothes) and decorations as well. He meant that he only got blocks from the pack. What you get from a pack is randomized.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    Wurfino said:

*>Remo<* said:

Oh no we get ONLY blocks?!! i sold all my stuff To get enough for a pack now u say i get blocks only?!

No no, there are wearables (clothes) and decorations as well. He meant that he only got blocks from the pack. What you get from a pack is randomized.
    No no, I believe he meant to say that the blocks he currently got from the packs were gone.
    "When i buy the pack and only get blocks ( ;Q; )" I think he's saying that when he bought the pack he only got blocks. But then when he tped the fifth row was gone. Not trying to argue though..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    I know his blocks disappeared but maybe I should have reworded it. When 007 bought the packs, he only got blocks. (Basically saying he didn't get any rares.) Remo thought this meant that there was only blocks in the Easter Pack. (No chicken coop, or bunny ears, etc.) But there's still other things in the pack. Sorry for any confusion. Although, there was no need for any disagreements. I think you just misunderstood. When I said, "He meant that he only got blocks from the pack." It was about the second line only.

Sorry for going off topic, I hope they fix it soon.
  • This is a common thing, I opened 4 packs and got Blue bunny ears, this is not a glitch I think CosmicCow just wanted to make it harder to get stuff in easter packs this year.
  • This is a common thing, I opened 4 packs and got Blue bunny ears, this is not a glitch I think CosmicCow just wanted to make it harder to get stuff in easter packs this year.

He was saying that the blocks he got from the pack literally disappeared..