The Cubic Times [Cubic Wide Newspaper]

ValleyValley Member
edited February 2017 in Player Events & Creations
An idea has sparked in my small but unicorn entwined brain!
And I would love to make this IDEA a thing, but I will need YOUR help!
First of all though I would sincerely like to apologise for some of my meaningless threads, they are not counted as spam as such but what I mean is I hadn't put ANY thought into them at all! So let's start fresh right here and now, so please forgive me. I do promise that I have thought this over! ツ
So are you wondering what my idea is? Well look no further!
I will try to keep this short and snappy so here goes!
I would love to make something called "The Cubic Times" it's sort of like a newspaper but on your device and Cubic Castle's related!
This "newspaper" will include amazing builds, great shops, latest news and much more exciting topics!
How can you be apart of this?
Well, do you like to seek out amazing builds? Complete tricky parkours? Come across the latest news and gossip? Well this the place for you! It's safe to say that you are a news reporter, reporting news back to me which will be put onto the "The Cubic Times" if decent!
All credit will go straight to you if your "discovery" is put onto "The Cubic Times"
I will hopefully create a YT channel for this if all goes smoothly!
If you would like to become a "news reporter" just comment below or PM me ツ
BUMP: have made a discord server for The Cubic Times where you can see the articles I produce! Also like any regular server where you can chat etc. I will just drop the link here: https://discord.gg/Y46nuMc

Comments

• I like this :)
  • ME ME ME ME ME! Hire me
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    awesome idea, may i suggest an article on the grand cubic tour which is a youtube series run by myself and nano aiming to provide people with great realms to explore :) and if your feeling super nice you could do an article for me on my commission work or my adventure map :)
  • I like this :)

Hmm me too :P
  • awesome idea, may i suggest an article on the grand cubic tour which is a youtube series run by myself and nano aiming to provide people with great realms to explore :) and if your feeling super nice you could do an article for me on my commission work or my adventure map :)

I will 100% consider this :)
    And I am glad you like my idea! Feel free @iCantiWill I am excited to see what you will produce!
    Please note that you are now like a journalist! I would love if you can write the article! And providing some pictures are always helpful :)
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I want this to be a thing get the community involved.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    the Discord Link Is Expired :P
  • So willing to join. I'll be sure to be up-to-date with everything!
  • I'd like to join! :D I'm a writer irl, I'd love to try!
    Roselet said:

awesome idea, may i suggest an article on the grand cubic tour which is a youtube series run by myself and nano aiming to provide people with great realms to explore :) and if your feeling super nice you could do an article for me on my commission work or my adventure map :)

I will 100% consider this :)
    And I am glad you like my idea! Feel free @iCantiWill I am excited to see what you will produce!
    Please note that you are now like a journalist! I would love if you can write the article! And providing some pictures are always helpful :)
    awesome let me know if you need help writing anything im more than happy to help out, actually won a few awards for writing so i cant be that bad :P
  • Thanks for all the support guys! If you have signed up to be a reporter may I please have at least one article in by Valentines Day? If not that's fine, thanks so much guys! Sorry if the discord link has expired, try joining via *SnowyOwl*'s server by her announcements the link will be there. :) all have a nice day!
    Roselet said:

Thanks for all the support guys! If you have signed up to be a reporter may I please have at least one article in by Valentines Day? If not that's fine, thanks so much guys! Sorry if the discord link has expired, try joining via *SnowyOwl*'s server by her announcements the link will be there. :) all have a nice day!

we okay to post our articles to this thread? is there a maximum word count?
  • Please PM me the story's via forums or discord. I will figure out a word limit for the next newspaper but for now there won't be, just don't write a novel xD
  • oooooooooh this seems interesting ima join the server too /o/
    maybe i'll help with newspaper one daaaaaay :D

(also Snowy's a guy xD)
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh yes I do know Snowy is a guy just a finger slip! :) thanks for support though Cookie <3

Bump
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please don't bump threads if it hasn't been 48 hours since the last comment. You can do that within trading section only. Merged your multi-posts.
    Keeping this alive for interest it is a cool unique idea and i think many people should contribute towards it
  • Yes we have some people searching for some stories and I have come across two. Can't wait until first one is released. (Around Valentines Day) thanks for all love and support :D
    edited February 2017
    wrote a few things and pm'ed them. hope this helps
  • Yes I saw them and will definitely use some of them! Thanks so much! :D
  • @roselet Making discord chat for the team. And i've got about 3 stories
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited February 2017
    Alright I already made a discord chat btw :) I'll send you the link
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I like this idea :o
    -May swing by your Discord Chat C:
  • Thanks,
  • Will just leave this here. Feel free to join the chat :) https://discord.gg/Y46nuMc
  • hire me? i'll be the pirate correspondent ^^ YAAARRR!
  • Could I be a shop tester? I'll see shops and chose the best... :)
  • Very cool server @roselet! I love the idea. You're doing great so far ^^
  • Just want to clarify two things. You don't have to ask to be hired, you can just pm me your story and I will choose around 5-10 stories to put in the newspaper along with my story. Secondly if you join the discord server and have sent me a story you will be ranked as 'The Press'
    BTW: all credit goes 100% to you! :D going to start putting the first newspaper together on the weekend. Thankssss all!
  • Bump