What is the easter egg spawn pattern?

You can find them in big amounts in mines, but what else do you guys know?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    That they almost doesnt spawn in BUYED realms and rooms, that the first time you pick up eggs in you starter realm that they doesnt spawn fast again back.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    edited March 2016
    They tend to spawn underwater if you go to a forest or a tropical mine

• That they almost doesnt spawn in BUYED realms and rooms, that the first time you pick up eggs in you starter realm that they doesnt spawn fast again back.

Well, I think it depends. For me, the bigger it is, the more eggs spawn even in bought realms or rooms. (found some in pretty much all of mine) And, in Starter Realms it really just depends. I'd think it's randomized though.
  • CD87CD87 Member

That they almost doesnt spawn in BUYED realms and rooms, that the first time you pick up eggs in you starter realm that they doesnt spawn fast again back.

Well, I think it depends. For me, the bigger it is, the more eggs spawn even in bought realms or rooms. (found some in pretty much all of mine) And, in Starter Realms it really just depends. I'd think it's randomized though.
    True. I found 25-30 eggs in my 100x100 room
    However, If it's empty, you won't find any eggs (There was a huge wall in that room)

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    edited March 2016

If you don't have grass or water in your starter realm you won't see much eggs. A friend of mine has a 100x100 realm and only half of it is covered with grass, eggs only spawned on the grass area.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    >Gleen< said:

If you don't have grass or water in your starter realm you won't see much eggs. A friend of mine has a 100x100 realm and only half of it is covered with grass, eggs only spawned on the grass area.
    I meant like how fast they spawn back, is pretty much random. But yeah, there needs to be something for the eggs to spawn on. Won't work if it's empty.

• They spawn if they are not on the bottom surface on the realm, and either/both if surrounded by blocks (not squishable and including the invisible bedrock at the side of the realm) on at least 2 sides of the egg, or/and located at the bottom layer of water if there is a block below the water. They also tend to spawn in between half dirts in levelling rooms, regardless of level.
    In my starter realm they literally dont spawn.....
  • In my starter realm they literally dont spawn.....

Sometimes it takes a bit, but chances are, players have been stealing eggs from your realm..

In my starter realm they literally dont spawn.....

Sometimes it takes a bit, but chances are, players have been stealing eggs from your realm..
    How can they steal my eggs if my realm is locked?
  • In my starter realm they literally dont spawn.....

How can they steal my eggs if my realm is locked?
    They'r professionals, they have your house's keys
  • .ci..ci. Member
    In my starter realm, only one egg spawned on a gold block. The very same thing happend to me last year. I do not understand: my starter realm is full of grass and water and a ton of other stuff, but I only have like 3 gold blocks in it and the eggs spawned only on those blocks. Curious...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    >Gleen< said:

that's odd, then maybe i have been raided ;-;