I NEED YOU! :D

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited February 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello everyone who is reading this! I am creating this park called Pigglesauria and I need YOUR ideas for the park, and by this I mean I want suggestions on what to add inside of it, whether it be roller coasters, parkours, mazes etc. I am making it for everyone. Everything will be free of charge. Donations will never be asked for, but if you want too, you can, since this park revolves around Pigs. xP

Since the park is under construction as of right now, I will not be posting many pictures of it until it is more...complete looking. :D
- If you want to see more of it, come and visit and drop a rating and provide some feedback via mailbox. (Currently locked to public)

The park staff is small right now and I do need REAL supporters/helpers for the park. No, people will not be paid since all my money is going towards events and builds for others to enjoy. I want people who actually want to make CC a better and happier place for everyone. People who can donate their time into helping create and establish events for Pigglesauria will be a HUGE help! If you want to help out in any way, whether it be donating materials, providing feedback or building and running events. Post your IGN down below and say what you would be willing to help with. :)

Current park staff:
Whistler-King (active - host/builder)
Fooobi (inactive-ish - everything and nothing at the same time)
Liberated (active - founder, builder, host, instructor)
BCat. (active - host)

(Note): People who have helped me in the past and who are going to help in the future with the progression of Pigglesauria will be credited for it! I will not take anyone's work and say it is mine. :)

Special thanks to people

I would like to thank @-greycoralking- for keeping my head and hopes up. I was not happy with the progress of this place, but he said otherwise and gave me hope for a bright future with this place.
A GIANT thanks to @ Noe Nt for lending me money to restart this place and get it back up and running and motivating me to do something for everyone. <3

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you can always count on me
  • Im willing to help if needed :)
  • Grey demands a pink roller coaster with a pig loading station, I want a lovely meandering river, a race track, hot air balloons, a snack bar, restrooms, and lovely walking paths.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited January 2017

Grey demands a pink roller coaster with a pig loading station, I want a lovely meandering river, a race track, hot air balloons, a snack bar, restrooms, and lovely walking paths.

Your requests will be taken into deep consideration. ;)
  • I can help you :D My Ign is Nevarwel.
    I dont have any current ideas but Ill think of some :D
    I demand the rollercoaster to come out of a pigs mouths, i want the river to be lined with cherry blossoms, the race track should be called Bacon Raceway and should have pig staues, the hot air balloons should have pig faces and the walking paths should be called, ham lane,oink avenue and so forth
  • I would be happy to devote some time towards further progress with this! It sounds amazing, I am here if you need me! ツ
  • Thanks to everyone who contributes their time to this realm. <3
    Soon there will be an official staff to run and moderate the realm and events held within it.
    I am glad everyone is happy with its progress and I am happy that everyone cares about it.
    This is to be a community build so everyone can enjoy themselves and explore amazing places built by other Qbees all around the Qbee world! :D
  • I can give a hand wherever you need me.

I could make a pig tree.

I always make excuses to build trees.
  • Pig tree LMAO! Yus! We need one of those, Nano <3333
  • I demand a roasted pig on a burning yule log!

Nah jk i want a playground full of piglets so i can play with em :D
    (with piggy banks and some wuvva pig kennels in it)
    Liberated said:

Thanks to everyone who contributes their time to this realm.

i ended up being rather busy today let me know when you next need help
  • HUWAT said:

I demand a roasted pig on a burning yule log!

Nah jk i want a playground full of piglets so i can play with em :D
    (with piggy banks and some wuvva pig kennels in it)

Pigglesaurian Playground! :)
  • If you need any more help I can. Do you supply blocks or do I have to craft my own?
    I'd love to help if you need an extra builder :D
    edited January 2017
    I will need help with the walls I am creating.
  • Look at all da love Libby and his park is getting. See Liberated you just need to reach out to people and not be an old man waving a cane shouting "GET OFF MY LAWN YOU YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPERS" We all want to play with you and make you our toy >:O whahaha!
  • If you need any more help I can. Do you supply blocks or do I have to craft my own?
    I'd love to help if you need an extra builder :D

I'll try to supply as much as possible, but if I do happen to run out... Either..
    A) I mine everything.
    B) Buy everything.
    C) Rely upon your support.
    D) Stop building and have an emotional breakdown inside of a glass tube and hollawarp for the whole world to see. u.u
    i vote D
  • i vote D

D it is. Thanks.. "friend" ;_;
    Liberated said:

i vote D

D it is. Thanks.. "friend" ;_;
    your welcome :D
  • BlueIn-92BlueIn-92 Member
    edited February 2017
    That pig thoe he reminds me of someone
    Spoiler:
    Porky

• I would love to help sadly I can't go into any big realms or my game crashes
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I would love to help sadly I can't go into any big realms or my game crashes

It's not that big yet. In a few weeks it will be crazy large and laggy. I plan a few hundred accelos inside of the realm. :P

You're welcome to help build the wall and create the main structure, if you would like too. :)
  • Pig pyramid
  • Just had to point it out, but you just quoted Uncle Sam (basically mascot of the US).
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Free pink clothes at entrance! As its a pig park

Pink Disco place!
    edited February 2017

Just had to point it out, but you just quoted Uncle Sam (basically mascot of the US).

It was to draw attention, since nobody was even viewing the previous title. lol
    Fun fact: My name is Sam.
    Piratax10 said:

Free pink clothes at entrance! As its a pig park

Pink Disco place!

This would be hard to maintain, but I can promise free clothing in nearly every game, and build for completion of them.
    As for the ideas, we're currently just building the main realm still, since it is a 99x99.