Changing The Recube Water Current

If it is for reasons like keeping the servers from getting to much strain then I understand and withdraw my proposition. Currently the recube water is really pricey at 20 recubes and I would like to see it either lowered or the amount of water increased in the pack. At the current state it will keep individuals from being able to be creative. The recube water is so revolutionary and fantastic it could open up new avenues of game like being able to create water parks. Twenty recube waters is not much to work with. Just a suggestion. Thank you for reading ^_^!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I am after this!
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    50 waters will be good
  • Ya 50 water is fair to 20 recube cuz recubes are hard to get
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Would like to see further ways to gain recubes before we see changes to the recube items quantity or pricing to be honest.
  • I think that the scrub, flower, and trunk pack are very fair with no need for change. I just would like to see the price either lowered on the water or more ideally the amount of water doubled in the pack maintaining the same price. Other ways to gain recubes be nice and would be the ideal solution but that is more complex idea that would take more working than changing some numbers.