Broken CC store.

edited January 2017 in Bug Reports
Screenshot (781)

Who else has a broken Cubit store?.. The CC Store is glitched out, I tried restarting and redownloading! Help Please // Using PC. Thank you

Comments

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Which type of device are you using? Mine is fine
  • Which type of device are you using? Mine is fine

Mine is fine too
  • eagence said:

I don't think its relevant but let me try to help,

1) Did you tried reinstalling after removing appdata cubic folder (write %appdata% to address bar of folder explorer, find the folder called cubic, remove it and reinstall game )
    (I say this since you not said anything about removing appdata folder, I know you redownload, they not same)

2) If not works check you internet connection by using another device, if same issue happens with an other device its either internet related (lag week connection ect) or accout (which not happens generally), if not happens its pc related (for that try closing antivirus programs or any other thing that may cause such issue, which only you may know or guess since its your pc.)

3) If those not help, give general info about how frequently you experience this (I think its always like that since you not specified as sometimes ect), give basic info about your software and hardware (windows, ram, processor, directx ect..)

(btw game and store is fine but its not just you, I know some also experience similar issues due to lag, or due to other programs)

Since when you store is like that, did you installed something new at that time to your pc or downloaded a new update to game (which may cause this issue)?

I hope it helps a bit...

Screenshot (782)

Yay, Thank you Eagence! ;3.