ask/dare kubes!! (OPEN, come send in those questions n' dares!)

KrazyKubesKrazyKubes Member
edited December 2019 in Art
ask me stuff, mortals
UPDATE 12/30/19 - thought i'd redo this area! so, have you ever wanted to know what goes on in the day-to-day life of a floating skull? of course you have! here's the place where you can ask or dare the character kubes, a qbee who's just a 2 ft tall old lady who's too angry to die. i'll draw out my answers to my favorite questions!
note, these are questions/dares for a fictional CHARACTER, kubes. NOT me! so- get creative with your questions! if you want to ask ME questions, i'd say you're out of luck at the moment. to separate the characters- KUBES is who you're asking/daring, I'M krazy. got it? alright, let the fun begin!

Comments

• Um hello, what is your greatest fear ? :o
  • Um hello, what is your greatest fear ? :o

the government
    (that question was very fitting since while drawing the response i was listening to a song that had the lyrics "i live i a constant state of fear", but thanks for being the first person to ask a question!!! means alot <3 <3)
  • Hi, Kubes. What's your favorite game and why? :D
  • Hi, Kubes. What's your favorite game and why? :D

drinking games
    "I like them because most of the time when we play 'em it usually involves Mario Party and lots of friends."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (don't worry-- kubes is of age to be drinking, she's a skull haha)
  • edited January 2017
    Aye kubes , favorite food? ;3 [yw :]
  • Aye kubes , favorite food? ;3

frostberries!
    "I've also tried qbee souls, but those are WAY too expensive for me."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (thanks for asking a question, chewbacca <3 <3)
  • These drawings are just great! I'd like to know what your favorite animal is. :D
  • Perfct said:

These drawings are just great! I'd like to know what your favorite animal is. :D

meemews
    (this one was really fun to draw <3 thanks for asking a question!!)
  • >:O
    These are so cute honestly and your style is just amaaaaazing~
    My question:
    Cookies?
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited February 2017
    Do you like tumbleweeds and why? Love your art btw :3 Its so cuute
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Moved this to Art section since it's not really suitable for the Forum Games and would restrict you with one reply per 24 hours.
  • Great art love it!
    Btw y r u wearing a tutu? XD
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    What's your thought about wind....stupid question but i've been wondering how it works...*wanders off into my room to think about it*
  • Lil Natey said:

i dare you to dab

bUT I DON'T HAVE ARMS cries
    (wOO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING RECENTLY!!! i've been dealing with irl stuff recently and haven't really had time or motivation to draw for this post. i'll be more active!! also what do you guys think of the new style?? it's a test, so if you like it please tell me!! <3)
  • I dare you to... eat a cupcake. With your cat. :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    question: did you get this idea from something else? because i know someone who does a simulair thing like this but instead her character is a gardevoir
  • hey matey krazykubes!
    I dare you to walk the PLANK! Yahar! har! har!
  • The thing your most addicted tooo is ...................
  • Do you like tumbleweeds and why? Love your art btw :3 Its so cuute

TUMBLEWEEDS
    (thanks!! <3)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I just died because of you cuteness, revive me

question: did you get this idea from something else? because i know someone who does a simulair thing like this but instead her character is a gardevoir

@Elemental%20God
    i believe it's this http://rakkuguy.deviantart.com/art/Ask-Airalin-488468286
  • question: did you get this idea from something else? because i know someone who does a simulair thing like this but instead her character is a gardevoir

(even though i said these are supposed to be questions for KUBES, i may as well answer this just because. i got this idea from the various tumblr ask blogs out there. back when i was younger i loved these types of blogs/videos and wanted to make my own. hope this helps!)

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

(even though i said these are supposed to be questions for KUBES, i may as well answer this just because. i got this idea from the various tumblr ask blogs out there. back when i was younger i loved these types of blogs/videos and wanted to make my own. hope this helps!)

yup helps, i love them too
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Question: What would your robot pet look like? Would it have a mantu?
  • A wild hinter appeared :O
  • Misticall said:

I dare you to... eat a cupcake. With your cat. :3

don't tell kubes i showed you this oops
    ---
    also sorry for the late reply! i'm getting back into these, i promise ;w;
  • Misticall said:

I dare you to... eat a cupcake. With your cat. :3

don't tell kubes i showed you this oops
    ---
    also sorry for the late reply! i'm getting back into these, i promise ;w;
    YES
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING
    I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED

• KrazyKubesKrazyKubes Member
    edited July 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Question:Are you a stalker? :o

"No, I don't think I'm that big of a stalker."
    ---
    thanks for asking a question! sorry for the late reply.
    (the qbee in the corner is my friend who i'm currently in a call with btw, they told me to answer your question out of the few i had so yay! ^^)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    dare you to do a sweet jump in your car!
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Question : Are you Rayman's son ?
  • dare you to do a sweet jump in your car!

"My old shop went out of business years ago. I could do a normal jump if you'd want, but that's not as interesting."
    ---
    got bored, wanted to doodle a few of these as warmups for today!! even if i don't play the game much anymore, kubes is still one of my beloved characters <3 <3
    thanks for the dare, though! hope this was worth the wait lol