KuRt...KuRt... Member
edited December 2017 in Help Requests
(x.x)

Comments

• All pay-to-*insert event here* are prohibited now
  • Stevenlol said:

All pay-to-*insert event here* are prohibited now

oh okay, so I will just hope for further action :3
  • Hahaha, that scammer failed, no wonder someone had unlimited warp food, the owner didn't completely cover up the warp food bumper, but in the end no one got the prize?
  • Yah no one, after I came back she left (sad to say, so many players waisted cubits)
  • kurt... said:

Stevenlol said:

Are free bomb games with a paid extra life allowed? xC because it is optional for the second life?

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited January 2017
    Misticall said:

kurt... said:

Stevenlol said:

Are free bomb games with a paid extra life allowed? xC because it is optional for the second life?

you said "paid" that should answer your question.
    ok, it's unfair I've watched a bomb game that does that and it's ridiculous,
    who do you think won? no one except the host of the said game.

it's all trickery, they leave the vends there and put the telefood in an obvious spot to make
    you want to go in for another try then you die and do the same thing again, it's a cycle. I've seen it and in the end no one wins.

what's funny is that they don't say anything or mention it at all until the players realize that and say "oh, I've been fooled"
  • Miwky said:

Misticall said:

kurt... said:

Stevenlol said:

you said "paid" that should answer your question.
    ok, it's unfair I've watched a bomb game that does that and it's ridiculous,
    who do you think won? no one except the host of the said game.

it's all trickery, they leave the vends there and put the telefood in an obvious spot to make
    you want to go in for another try then you die and do the same thing again, it's a cycle. I've seen it and in the end no one wins.

what's funny is that they don't say anything or mention it at all until the players realize that and say "oh, I've been fooled"
    Oh, oki x-x
    Sorry I didn't know xd