Capt. Rhenz Abs building contest!!!

317470_20170121231908_1
Hi I have a new village. Build your house here and be the one of my neighbor. Visit Rhenz Abs Village then make your house there.

Rules for making your house:
a. 100c to build a house
b. build a nice house
c. no building half dirts, sands, messa, etc.
d. name your house and add me to get your cubits back
e. build your house for 1 hour (u can also rent again to make your time long but i will only back your 100c)

Your 100c will be back just add me and claim your 100c back but if u break these rules u will not recieve your 100c back :P

Tips for the contestants:
a. cover the 1 hour bumper (to make your house secure)
b. make a house not a tower,statue,etc. (if u break this rule u will not get your cubits back)

Prizes are:
1st prize: 1k cubits!!!
2nd prize : 500 cubits!!!
3rd prize: 300 cubits!!!

Deadline will be January 28 cubic time :)
If u build house after the deadline u will not recieve prize and u will not recieve your cubits back :P
Good luck guys!!!

Comments

• Nice contest! I'll check how big is one plot, and btw will the house stay there forever? Thx for answering :P
  • Nice contest! I'll check how big is one plot, and btw will the house stay there forever? Thx for answering :P

its only 1 hour charmander and thanks for that I'll edit it :)
  • edited with letter "e" in the rules :)
  • And whats the deadline? XD
  • And whats the deadline? XD

lol :O just 1 hour lel and if they are finish building and the spaces will be full that is the time i will judge
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    damn do i enter :p i seem to only be doing build contests atm, but i am interested do our houses stay after the comp?
  • damn do i enter :p i seem to only be doing build contests atm, but i am interested do our houses stay after the comp?

Yes of course, all nice house will be stay and only the ugly one should be get out in my village :)
  • I'll participate
  • I already built mine and won 1st place, can I participate again?
  • I will take a look
  • the rules didnt go right :3 you said january 28 cubic time ,but now theres a winner, also you said you could rent for 1 hour but if you want longer time you could rent again .. I reserved the one on the first and rented it, now theres a building on it =.= (if u breakthe rules you would not get your cubits back) sorry for the words but i dont think there is a rule :3
  • kurt... said:

the rules didnt go right :3 you said january 28 cubic time ,but now theres a winner, also you said you could rent for 1 hour but if you want longer time you could rent again .. I reserved the one on the first and rented it, now theres a building on it =.= (if u breakthe rules you would not get your cubits back) sorry for the words but i dont think there is a rule :3

sorry for inconvenience kurt but there are no rules of stealing houses :) there are 2houses disqualified. And there are no rule that u cant steal houses and because of that, some qbees steal houses. xD again sorry for inconvenience.
  • So today is the last day to build? :o
  • So today is the last day to build? :o

yes and even i given the prizes if i might like i will give bonus :) and i will announce the winner tomorrow
  • Just done my building, probably the lowest ever building in the realm ._. and it's like one spot left
  • last 8 hours to build before announcing winners and special mentions :)
  • there is last 1 plot left so guys who ever can beat the winner's house will recieve 1k too :)
  • winners:
    a. Nevarwel
    b. circy
    c. marco212@

special mention:
    dutchmill's tree house

thank you for joining guys and your cubits will be back just tp me if u dont get ur cubits from me :)