An Idea.

An idea that popped into my head recently is to implement a Booklet in the game.

Now, I know what you're thinking, What does it do?

Well, it is a small book that can appear at the upper left or right of the screen in-game which tracks your movement to different realms. Basically, whenever you enter a realm, that realm name is listed in the booklet, next to it is the date when you entered, and probably... the name of the owner of the realm. For rooms, it could just be listed with just the name of the owner and the date of entry. What if you enter a realm twice in seperate times of the day? Then it will be listed as only ONCE, until it is the following day.

If to be implemented, it will help players by: a.) Keeping track to where you last visited without forgetting it and, b.) If you were to be scammed, you would be identified of who owns the realm.

What will it look like?

The Isle of Mine : 1/16/17 : Globbard

Room : 1/15/17 : Globbard

Cubic Town Center : 1/14/17 : CaptainC

Comments

• Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited January 2017
    Too lazy to type again :3 http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9400/bookmark-realms#latest
    But your suggestion is more detailed ;)
  • Bookmarking is different, as if, you need to bookmark every realm, whenever you forget the name.

Booklet already allows you to trace your track and is already listed for you,
  • +1 Yeah I like your idea because sometimes we don't know who banned us during a scam etc.
  • bump! here to hear your opinions about this.
  • Ummm... there is already a guest book and it does that stuff though.
    I doubt this will be added
  • Ummm... there is already a guest book and it does that stuff though.
    I doubt this will be added

No, a guestbook keeps track of your movement (if you bumped it), INSIDE of a realm, and ONLY inside of your realm. The Booklet is used to track your place, and is found near the upper-left or upper-right of the screen (like the chat, or cubic store symbols)
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    +1
    and maybe add something like..
    for example; "Pirate Bay Store: 1/17/17 The Death Reaper (BANNED)"
    where you can tell if you got banned lol