I need some advice

AmbiguousAmbiguous Member
edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
So my body is very weak. I always faint, due to Low in blood. I tried eating more these few days but do u guys have any advice on what to do/eat? I hope I can find some help here. Thanks in advance :)
Edit: Doctor told me I had enough blood just that the circulation isn't good as my food intake isn't enough and I didn't take in enough nutrition

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Best advice.. see a doctor or better yet, a dietitian.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would see a doctor because they know for sure

My guess is some food containing a lot of iron (like spinach)
  • Best foods for hypoglycemia symptoms

What are the best foods to eat for hypoglycemia? Regardless of the cause when your blood glucose is low and you need to bring it back up fast, you want to have simple sugar in liquid form at hand. Below are three examples of popular fast acting, blood glucose-raising drinks:

Classic coke
    Grape juice
    Gatorade

They have high glycemic index and can rescue you from hypoglycemia symptoms. No wonder they have a reputation of good picker-uppers. Keep in mind NOT to reach for

milk,
    tomato juice, or
    apple juice.

These beverages do not flood your body with sugar fast enough, although you can use them to prevent low blood sugar symptoms before they happen. Keep them handy and use in between meals when you do not yet have hypoglycemia symptoms.
    What comes up must go down

Coke, Gatorade and grape juice, although great for immediate hypoglycemia rescue are also the biggest contributor to hypoglycemia symptoms. Remember what comes up must go down or even more accurate in this case: what sores up must crash down.. at least as it is in a case of dysregulated sugar metabolism and high glycemic index foods (foods that have ability to cause a fast increase in blood sugar).

High glycemic index beverages as well as high glycemic index foods, such as:

cornflakes, grape nuts, puffed wheat,
    boiled rice, rice cakes
    mashed or baked potatoes
    white baguette, bagel, wonder bread
    pretzels

(But but the best way see a doctor)
    *Hope you can get well soon*
  • AmbiguousAmbiguous Member
    edited January 2017
    Alright I'm going to see a doctor tonight
    CubicSun said:

Best foods for hypoglycemia symptoms

What are the best foods to eat for hypoglycemia? Regardless of the cause when your blood glucose is low and you need to bring it back up fast, you want to have simple sugar in liquid form at hand. Below are three examples of popular fast acting, blood glucose-raising drinks:

Classic coke
    Grape juice
    Gatorade

They have high glycemic index and can rescue you from hypoglycemia symptoms. No wonder they have a reputation of good picker-uppers. Keep in mind NOT to reach for

milk,
    tomato juice, or
    apple juice.

These beverages do not flood your body with sugar fast enough, although you can use them to prevent low blood sugar symptoms before they happen. Keep them handy and use in between meals when you do not yet have hypoglycemia symptoms.
    What comes up must go down

Coke, Gatorade and grape juice, although great for immediate hypoglycemia rescue are also the biggest contributor to hypoglycemia symptoms. Remember what comes up must go down or even more accurate in this case: what sores up must crash down.. at least as it is in a case of dysregulated sugar metabolism and high glycemic index foods (foods that have ability to cause a fast increase in blood sugar).

High glycemic index beverages as well as high glycemic index foods, such as:

cornflakes, grape nuts, puffed wheat,
    boiled rice, rice cakes
    mashed or baked potatoes
    white baguette, bagel, wonder bread
    pretzels

(But but the best way see a doctor)
    *Hope you can get well soon*

Thanks for your advice! I'll keep u guys updated after seeing the doctor
    Edit: Doctor gave me some medicine so I hope I'll get better
  • Bumping this I need more advices! Really need it
  • Umm I'm not sure D; if it is hypoglycemia
    As said above my brother has it. (Not nearly as bad as yours seems) he gets Shakey and dizzy, he eats an apple or a starbursts at school and at home a granola bar XD but idk if that would help your problems ;-; I'm sowwy I'm just a wittle fox and not much help *goes into cave and hides*
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Umm I'm not sure D; if it is hypoglycemia
    As said above my brother has it. (Not nearly as bad as yours seems) he gets Shakey and dizzy, he eats an apple or a starbursts at school and at home a granola bar XD but idk if that would help your problems ;-; I'm sowwy I'm just a wittle fox and not much help *goes into cave and hides*

No worries :)
    Not really the best place to be asking dietary advice tbh.
    A dietitian will be able to answer questions about what to eat and what not to, specific to your condition. ;)
  • BJDware said:

A dietitian will be able to answer questions about what to eat and what not to, specific to your condition. ;)

Alright but I don't think I will have the chance of getting to meet a dietitian :p
    BCat. said:

BJDware said:

Alright but I don't think I will have the chance of getting to meet a dietitian :p
    Hmm perhaps asking your doctor to refer you to one.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    My sister has low blood pressure and was told (By doctors) to eat more stuff with salt in it. I hope you find out how to fix it :D
  • My sister has low blood pressure and was told (By doctors) to eat more stuff with salt in it. I hope you find out how to fix it :D

Alright thanks
    BJDware said:

BCat. said:

BJDware said:

Hmm perhaps asking your doctor to refer you to one.
    I will as soon as I complete my medication at the end of this week.
  • Bump!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Coffee plus more coffee.

Seriously tho, not sure why you bumped this.
    You've had some ok responses but the best ones have been the ones telling you to see a doctor or get refereed to a dietitian.

This is a game forum. If you must seek help online instead of going to offcial people go to http://www.mdjunction.com/ or something like that so you can talk with people who actually have similar conditions and experiences to you.

• gdog said:

Coffee plus more coffee.

Seriously tho, not sure why you bumped this.
    You've had some ok responses but the best ones have been the ones telling you to see a doctor or get refereed to a dietitian.

This is a game forum. If you must seek help online instead of going to offcial people go to http://www.mdjunction.com/ or something like that so you can talk with people who actually have similar conditions and experiences to you.

I'm taking meds so far. And I need more advice, that's the reason why I bumped this. If you aren't happy with me bumping this you have three rights to stop me and close this thread I was just looking for more help that's all :)
  • This is weird...

...the fact that you are posting it on the Cubic Forums.