Vend Machine, stackable items = stack!!!

So I've red the warning when I bought new vends, and seperated 7 cash regs one by one, and placed them one by one on top of vend. But they were sold as stack even if they were not placed as stack. I've tried this with ice blocks also it is the same. So it appears that new vends takes stackable and stack as same thing. :S

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    You have to do a trick with glass. If you throw an item, it will automatically stack with other stacks of the same item (if it's unglassed). You have to glass the first stack, throw the second on top of the glass, and then break the glass and replace. Do this over and over to get multiple stacks :) good luck ^^
  • You have to do a trick with glass. If you throw an item, it will automatically stack with other stacks of the same item (if it's unglassed). You have to glass the first stack, throw the second on top of the glass, and then break the glass and replace. Do this over and over to get multiple stacks :) good luck ^^

Thank you for reply and advice. Ill try your way until they fix this.
    Cheers

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    djedo said:

You have to do a trick with glass. If you throw an item, it will automatically stack with other stacks of the same item (if it's unglassed). You have to glass the first stack, throw the second on top of the glass, and then break the glass and replace. Do this over and over to get multiple stacks :) good luck ^^

Thank you for reply and advice. Ill try your way until they fix this.
    Cheers

There's no problem in the first place. You just have to make sure the item is not in a stack.