LazyLu's Drawing Centre~ (Request Slots Filled!)

lazylupinelazylupine Member
edited January 2017 in Art

LazyLu's Request Station:

INCOMING, HUGEEE word wall!

Welcome to my Centre! Home of all of my art and many other things. I'd like to start off simple by introducing myself, I'm LazyLupine. Your average idiot ^^'', I have many talents, cooking, video editing, animation, art, and writing. I've decided to take on the challenge of requests! But before any of that jazz happens, I'd like you to read some of my "rules" and expectations.

Here are A few things I'd like you to agree upon.. And a few of my artist pet peeves -v-''

Please do not Harass me in-game or on forums about your drawing. This makes me feel really uncomfortable and I find it very rude that I am taking time out of my day to share what I love with you, only to be treated like trash and disrespected ^^;

"How is my drawing doing?":

I don't mind this question, but when you ask me constantly I find it very annoying. Please try to avoid asking this question at all costs.. I don't mind answering with simple answers such as; "I'm still sketching!" Or, "I haven't started yet, sorry." But once an answer is given please don't keep asking. If I have told you I started and it's been atleast a month after, please contact me privately.

When will you draw me? :

Excitement is an emotion that I'll allow you to have. But don't harass me about it ;_; Check the "slots" Section to see who's next, and maybe even if you're next!

Enough of my babbling! Here's what I can do, and more on my drawings.

Q: Can I have hair, or items that aren't in-game in my drawing?

Absolutely! If you're looking for a hairstyle, I'd find it best if a full-blown reference is given. I've also been told "The same hairstyle as my profile picture." Or, "The same color in my profile picture" Which is fine too. As for items that aren't In-game, here's what I can do:

Swords, Guns, or any of the sort.

I don't have a problem with adding this but I do have a problem with gore. A little can be added but not too much. If you'd like something like a sword, or a lightsaber. Please provide a reference or a VERY detailed description. With things like this I might inbox you back and forth showing my progress.

Q: Items that my Q-bee isn't wearing?

No problem! Who says your profile picture can't be a dream outfit you're aiming for?

Q: More than one Q-bee/Multiple drawings requested?

Here's the thing. I can't do more than one Q-bee unless you're willing to wait extra time. A lot of people have requested and with the second q-bee I'm drawing for you, someone else could've received a drawing! As for multiple drawings, I can accept this but it has to be at least a week after you're received your current request.

Q: Can I use someone else's picture/claim your picture as mine?

Haha! No. Please don't do this. It's disrespectful and Wrong.. You can request your own picture down below! You have no right to use anyone else's picture unless it's a gift, you're in it, or were given permission by myself and whoever owns that drawing.

Example:

forums

*Adding more slots here, these 3 are being done
That's enough for now. DON'T worry! If you requested after you won't be put here, but once a slot is free your name will be on the list.
p.s woo i figured out blockquote !!

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    :O
  • Looks awesome! So do we request here?

Yeah, You can request now, I was gonna do all of my old requesters but some quit and there was too much. I'm gonna make it more neat where there's slots and stuff so I don't have to go through that hassle xD
  • :O

O:
  • edited January 2017
    YEE-AY! MORE! :D

I want a drawing from you! :D
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited January 2017
    Uhmmmm I'll request though I already requested in your old thread...
    -Ghost Costume :P

Yeah, You can request now, I was gonna do all of my old requesters but some quit and there was too much. I'm gonna make it more neat where there's slots and stuff so I don't have to go through that hassle xD
    Okay :)
    Diving Helmet
    Christmas Shirt(blue)
    Orange and Yellow Scarf
    Blue pants
    Doggy Tail
    Knockback Wand(optional)
    Thanks in advance and really impressive artwork!!
    P.S. If you'd to add a background, an icy background would be fine(OPTIONAL) :)
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2017
    :O Awesome!
    I want one!

Light purple long hair (like the colour in my profile pic)
    Raccoon ears (make it like dark gray cat ears without the pink inside just white)
    Eyepatch
    Dark Angels
    Balloon or a microphone :P
    Pilgrim's coat
    Black Tutu
    Black Pants
    A black cat

• All slots are taken. any further requests will be ignored, sorry :c
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
  • Croubict said:

-Antennae
    -Bandit Mask
    -R/G Scarf
    -Suit Jacket
    -Imp Tail
    -Grey Pants
    -Math Book

For Background...maybe library? :)
    Thx

• Yeah anyone who requested from there can still get a spot, though A lot of crazy things happened such as me losing my nibs and my pen going missing, but im all ready now to start over.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Omg so beautiful 0,o

My request:
    Slime costume
    Evilish look if can please
    Fighting pose if possible too please

Thnx in advance
  • Amazing! Please do this when you have time :)

Krampus mask
    Bunny pjs (make me fly)
    Chef coat

Thanks in advance ;)
  • YEE-AY! MORE! :D

Gimme dat info so your slot counts xD

• edited January 2017

YEE-AY! MORE! :D

All righty! In-game, I have a redwood hat and invisibility cloak, but if we can do things that are NOT in-game, then you can see my "Paladin Armor" in my profile picture. I am sometimes armed with a Harm Wand, but if we can do things not in-game, then gimme a good ol' Plasma Rifle! :3 AND/OR a crowbar on the side, because I like Gordan Freeman. LOL

And what the blip is your nibs? Is that some kind of pet?!
  • Sorry i forgot something in my set, its balloon, krampus, pjs chef coat
  • YEE-AY! MORE! :D

All righty! In-game, I have a redwood hat and invisibility cloak, but if we can do things that are NOT in-game, then you can see my "Paladin Armor" in my profile picture. I am sometimes armed with a Harm Wand, but if we can do things not in-game, then gimme a good ol' Plasma Rifle! :3 AND/OR a crowbar on the side, because I like Gordan Freeman. LOL

And what the blip is your nibs? Is that some kind of pet?!

Time to educate someone twice my age woohoo!

With a drawing tablet, there's a little plastic part inside the pen that helps you draw. The pen itself is specially made so it actually shows the art on your screen, but without the pen's nib (again the small little plastic part) you can't press down on anything, making it impossible to draw

• You have already drew me a while ago. I understand if you don't wanna re-draw me xD. But anywayyyy, i have a new request please :)

Press hat
    Bandit mask
    Purple scarf
    Chef coat
    Dog tail
    Black pants

• Ooh, so THAT's what that tip thing is called in the Wacom stylus pen. Well well, you learn something new everyday. And yes, I just got schooled by a little girl. Lmao.
  • Ooh, so THAT's what that tip thing is called in the Wacom stylus pen. Well well, you learn something new everyday. And yes, I just got schooled by a little girl. Lmao.

Mhm :3c

• Lil Natey said:

All slots are taken. any further requests will be ignored, sorry :c

oh..... :c
    I can count your request but it won't be drawn until everyone else is done.

*im also working on them, don't worry.
  • Looking forward to it! :D
  • Looking forward to it! :D

Yeah I should zip through them. Aurori hasn't been on in atleast a month now so Im unsure if she even still plays.
  • When you have the time may u please do mine!
    My request:
    Long light brown hair
    Balloon
    Bonnet
    Blue Sweater
    Red and green scarf
    Santa pants

Thnx! P.S ur amazing drawer
  • I really want a Qbee Profile Pic so If you can draw me I will really appreciate it :)
    All I want is a Panda Face
    Wearing a Suit Jacket, Camo Pants, And Starry Scarf
    Thanks in advance ^^
  • edited January 2017
    Cool
  • Okay guys Im gonna work on a bunch of these this weekend, I forgot about these </3 sorry oml

But I should have a fresh stack out by sunday -Ash
  • D: FULL!?!? aww man...
    I guess I'll have to wait :C
    #PatientOrange
  • Full??? nuuuuu ;-; ;-; ;-;
    waiting~~~~~...
    :'v too long
    lol
    5 century later

If u have free slot , draw mine
    Blue Bunny ear
    Eyepacth