The Element Village

Welcome to the Element Village forum page! I Have a realm called Element Village. On my new main account. Basically, its where players with Elements come to live, train, and learn. Here are the Elements! Comment down below which one you are.

- Fire - It means you are Loyal, Strong and Brave.
- Water - it means you are Swift, Strong and Loving.
- Tree - It means you are Confident, Joyful, and Peaceful inside - Believe it or not, Tree is a Japanease Element.
- Wind - It means you are Guiding, Loving and Fast
- Shadow - It means you are Scared and Uneasy - Shadow Is one of the most unknown Elements.
- Ash - It means you are Dark and Cold-Hearted - Ash Is another one of the most unknown Elements.
- Metalom - A Metalom is when you are all the Elements combine or a few Elements combined.

Share your thoughts in the comments below! I was inspired to do this realm and post by Nolana and Sugardale. So a BIG thank you to Nolana! I did make up Metalom by the way I got alot of questions on what happends when your a few types of Elements. So comment down below what Element you are! I am very excited to be in the world of Elements.

Elements users at the village work hard and learn how to use there powers. There are also other charactors like Caraticous Owts The wind teacher, and Captian Finn the water teacher.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Like RPG? I like it! The Ash Element sounds very mysterious o.o
  • Like RPG? I like it! The Ash Element sounds very mysterious o.o

Ya like a RPG And I'm glad you like it ^_^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I will visit The Element Village later. For now I'm kinda tired :p
  • hmmm i never try going to a rpg realm i may check this one out
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    Wow I have traces of ash ?
    Now I know why I use that word so much in creative writing xD