Cars Progress?

Basically, if it is possible, I would like a progress update. Not so much an ETA, but more like what work has yet to be done before cars can be released to the world at large.

I've heard this is on the to-do list, and lately I've seen an update today for downloading new content...but there are no packs right now. The only change I've noticed is that we're trying to fix the Hydro Expert perk WITHOUT making another "Doomsday Event".

A couple of my Lieutenants and I had figured it would be fun to host racecourse events, where players can race in cars. But for that, we'd need cars of different colors, if not also different performance tweaks.

Comments

• Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited January 2017
    We saw car keys in the game files :D
  • Shouldn't you use spoilers?
  • edited January 2017

Basically, if it is possible, I would like a progress update. Not so much an ETA, but more like what work has yet to be done before cars can be released to the world at large.

I've heard this is on the to-do list, and lately I've seen an update today for downloading new content...but there are no packs right now. The only change I've noticed is that we're trying to fix the Hydro Expert perk WITHOUT making another "Doomsday Event".

A couple of my Lieutenants and I had figured it would be fun to host racecourse events, where players can race in cars. But for that, we'd need cars of different colors, if not also different performance tweaks.

It would be fun to design cars and also I WANT ANOTHER DOOMSDAY >:D

Btw. The world will have a apocalypse and "End" a bit after my bday in October due to Niburu apparently D:

• edited January 2017

It would be fun to design cars and also I WANT ANOTHER DOOMSDAY >:D

XD LOL "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!" Honestly, that was kinda fun if you like disruptions to the norm. Other than that, I think the consensus would find panic, not excitement, from that kind of massive instability.

But seriously, I did a bit of an interview with @SirKewberth and while I'm keeping most of it private (because I'm under the impression the developers don't really want to publicly share what's in development), I will say I was told
    it's a stick-shift. LOL