Scam solutions//New blocks//Game Features//Forum Features

BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Long title right? Anyways it will be worth it, just read on and comment below to gimme feedback

So first off, you might say, Scamming is a "LOST CAUSE" what happens if we just stop 90% of the scams. Here are my ideas, if you need pictures/drawings just tell me

Vending Scams-
Hiding Underneath Foundations - What if we put a time limit, say 2mins before you can mine the green block? That way we can stop the scams that mean you have to mine the Green Foundation?

Piggy scams- THE BIGGEST SCAMS! What about, when you go to the pig it says tip right? Instead lets have TWO options. Trade and Tip. Choose which ever needed. When you press the trade button its basically pressing the register.

Thats all i have for now

Games like hide and seek, team player games are hard not to hurt each other. So we need this block. We need a block called the SORTING HAT! jokes, whatever its name i think it should be called THE SORTING BLOCK! This block allows the game system to either sort you into random teams or you can choose who goes in which team. Very useful might i say?

What game features? Whats there to add? Lots actually. I think a new emoji should be x x since some many of us use XD U

Another new game feature is the choice to do /mail to your friends, and you can do /reply *username*

To me this forum could use a lot of upgrades. Such as the right to, like a comment, Agree with a comment, Find a comment funny, maybe its so mature it deserves Mod honour? Admin Honour? A optimistic for those who look positively? Maybe a Winner sign? A Informative icon? A useful Icon? Or creative for the builders? I think its good. We could have trophy points that award a little picture on your profile for winning a forum competition? In - game competition?
And lots more!

Thats all folks :D I've got lots more, but for now these are it. If you want a better explanation just comment below :U And if u want pictures just ask meh :U Thank you for reading :D

Comments

• I like the sorting hat! +1 points to bombingdoor ^^
  • sorting blocks...great idea, i have to admit it would be great to have organised games in my clan :D maybe you cant damage people on your team with a wand or change the damage wands do. maybe disable some perks to make it fair
  • I also prefer to put option in sorting block which is to sort randomly or in fair levels (like there are same number of high levels in different teams also same amount of low levels like that)
  • Eagence said:

I don't wanna be annoying but why not just using dice to randomize/sort people into teams?

I don't know if the person who made the discussion is commenting as i am commenting but i think he/she meant sorting block is for friendly fire because he/she said:it's hard not to hit each other
  • Eagence said:

I don't wanna be annoying but why not just using dice to randomize/sort people into teams?

I don't know if the person who made the discussion is commenting as i am commenting but i think he/she meant sorting block is for friendly fire because he/she said:it's hard not to hit each other
    Also it's hard to sort about 30 people :v and that dice will take too much time :/
  • I think after foundation blocks turn green, there should be 3 minutes where the owner can't break it
  • Stevenlol said:

I think after foundation blocks turn green, there should be 3 minutes where the owner can't break it

I prefer 1minute and also can't be banned :3
  • BriXiMus said:

Stevenlol said:

I think after foundation blocks turn green, there should be 3 minutes where the owner can't break it

I prefer 1minute and also can't be banned :3
    Yeah
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    About forum features part, a no from me. Forum was meant to have simple design, we don't need any ranking system because many people would feel left out. Horus also replied to it when it's been suggested in the past, which I completely agree with: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/61564/#Comment_61564
  • Eagence said:

I see sorting blocks only advantage as applying some seperation based on lvl maybe but lvl simply not reflect skills of one...

Scam Resolutions are nice but not even at anywhere to solve issues or actually help because people would just simply ban you after you rent it 2 min deal, ect not exactly help but may also make people trust on those cases more, besides co-op blocks are mainly designed for building together, not to use as vendings, so if someone use them for trading he/she should trade with only the once who he/she can trust...

Mail feature cool but I think 4k+ players and such option simply cause spaming of chat and server & network load. Think all those little noobie traders...

Mod honour? Admin Honour? Red and blue comment boxes? blue forum mod, game mod signs, admin ranks. I think there is no need to over-honourize someone... I think they do those things voluntierly and so such things won't reflect/suit moding or admining. And besides these kind of things make many low lvl players envy them or think wrong about them... About other signs how would you measure someones character or building skills? Even if you say by races it just provoke people to be over competitive and they already are... I don't think adding permentant tags/honours would help anything... And all races end as the scores are announced there is no need for us to brag with our success afterwards to annoy others or make it like I win this you won that... Besides that think about honouring someone mistakely or someone who cheated?

Sorry for high negativity.

Not rly high negativity, its just a little like button for comments. aND Themailing u can only mail friends .-. only 2 messages until the guy replies or after 48hrs
  • For the game features we already have a mailbox so if that was added there would have to be some sort of limits.
  • BlueIn-92 said:

For the game features we already have a mailbox so if that was added there would have to be some sort of limits.

But mailbox actually requires u to buy things. What I'm saying is only friends can /mail you :U for free
  • +1 to the vending scam fix. Making the owner wait 2 minutes until he can destroy the foundation block is an amazing idea.

As for the tip piggy scam. Just don't use a tip piggy to trade. It's logic. Perhaps you could have a confirmation message pop up saying "WARNING: Never use a tip piggy to trade! Are you sure you want to tip?" with "Yes" and "No" buttons.
  • fishstep said:

+1 to the vending scam fix. Making the owner wait 2 minutes until he can destroy the foundation block is an amazing idea.

As for the tip piggy scam. Just don't use a tip piggy to trade. It's logic. Perhaps you could have a confirmation message pop up saying "WARNING: Never use a tip piggy to trade! Are you sure you want to tip?" with "Yes" and "No" buttons.

Ik, but noobs are the ones who need this for the piggybank. and no one rly ever reads the blobs dude. I appreciate that idea but rly. I'd rather event all these child safety locks then let scams roam around.