Blew The Contest Cuz I Blew My Hand Accidentally

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
received_1721107684582330-1

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Sorry I Wasted My Spot In Ur Xmas Town @SirKewberth
    received_1731602483833788-1
  • Geez! That horrible get well soon
  • Yakroo... x.x Get well soon but damn son, you know how to go all out when it comes to New Year. XD Jk
    Lol @Eloquence XD
  • Awww get well soon :D i was really excited cause i thought i was gonna be amazed by your build.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, atleast you didnt blow of ome fingers ;)

Good luck with the wound :)
  • @Yakroo, what happened bro? How did you explode your hand? Be well soon bro!
    edited January 2017
    Its Hard To Type With My Left Hand So Cant Explain XD
    Ty @iCantiWill & @elemental god & @Royale King

My Pinky Is Safe Gimme A Tinny Purple Hat Like A Thinble @BJDware XD
  • Fireworks? o-o
  • i hope you get well soon too! #GoodluckYakroo
    edited January 2017
    Thanks,
    @Reaper Bear Behold A Puppet XD
    @Miwky I Cant Write T-T
  • Don't ever play with fireworks >3>

Get well soon m8 >:3
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Oh gosh , get well soon Yak !
    So There Was This Puppy And A Kid Was Aiming A Firework At It, So I Caught It XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yakroo said:

So There Was This Puppy And A Kid Was Aiming A Firework At It, So I Caught It XD

True story? If so: good job :) if not: dude :/
  • Yakroo said:

Omg! At least you saved it.
    Btw, why didn't you just scare the dog away?
    It was at a corner scared cuz of the fireworks :v
  • Yakroo said:

Such a hero
  • So THAT is what all that white is: lots of blistering.

Still, all that, for a...*URM* No comment.
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited January 2017
    Yakroo said:

Why didn't you slap that kid then? :c
    Or at least scared Him away?
  • @Yakroo OMG. Such a hero *^* If I became your doctor I would make all your payments for free.
    Gawd, you might be one of the best guys in the world.
  • Get well soon, Yakieroo. o.o
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Get well soon Yakroo :C
    Thank you for saving the puppy and not ignoring the problem <3 :D
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    What type of firework was it ? Because most fireworks after being fired is a few chemicals in a small cardboard holder. And they explode after it has enough activation energy provided by lighting the firework. To catch a bunch of heated chemicals moments before it explodes and still walking away with a few minor blisters is quite a weird turn of events.

After a bit of extra research, the average firework travels about 180 Meters (600 feet) high, and the average firework travels at close to 40 meters per second.

To see the firework coming, keep your eye on a bunch of chemicals travelling at 40 meters per second, process whats happening by realizing it's aimed right at the dog, and having enough time to raise your arm (Assuming it was not already in the right place at the right time to catch the firework) to catch the firework travelling at a high speed most likely at night time, which means such a bright light breaking the darkness, which would mean your eyes would have to adjust to the sudden change in light, is nearly impossible.

Unless it was a stick firework that shoots small coloured sparks, in which case you would have walked out without any injuries.

You must have near superhuman reflexes and reaction time.

Good Catch
    It liked bounced off my hand and i had open finger cloth gloves cuz i was in Baguio(Province in Philippines) cold like 12°, im not sure about the range tho but the kid was far away for me to grab the firework and he already lit it i so smoke, puppy and i yelled NO and boom, and then i ran to my house and put my in ice cold water, (i hope theres no typos, typing with my left hand is hard haha)
  • SICK DUDE! I hade one like that :/ except I burnt it with hot water XD It was painful :/ lots of blisters here and there. ._.
  • #DuterteSaySo
    Saw* Hand*
    Thanks Guys for the support but lets pray for all the victims of fireworks accidents
  • Oh, 3 people died on a concert because someone accidentally set off the fireworks while playing the violin XD
  • Was it a Firework or a Firecracker?