Paladin Lore Reenactment

I don't know how to pull this off, and the date is to be announced, but this is an idea cooking in my mind for the time.

In general, it is a glorified roleplay event. Specifically, the events will revolve around #PaladinLore. Examples include:

Terrors of the Borderlands
The 3 Battles of Fort Knight
A Paladin's Tale
- (also including) Battle of the Breakout
(any future tales yet to be woven)

Because this is still in the design phase, your feedback will be extremely helpful, maybe even crucial.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    After your "Vacation" When the tunnels are finished Terrors of the borderlands will be possible then yeah... XD

But how am I going to be 2 accounts at the same time? O.o
  • After your "Vacation" When the tunnels are finished Terrors of the borderlands will be possible then yeah... XD

LOL! Honestly, I'm not sure. I did say I could "rewrite" the story, but still, you used your alt to build the project, so at the same time, to me, this is why I argue against alts: it can get very confusing.

The other "option" is to find someone you can trust with your lift and let that person use the alt...though I must warn against this, fully knowing the security risks involved (plus, as a direct result of said risks, this course of action is usually frowned-upon if not outlawed outright by staff). I personally would not recommend this.

If you had 2 compatible devices like I do, you might be able to juggle both characters, but that requires having 2 devices. And that can be too expensive for some.
  • After your "Vacation" When the tunnels are finished Terrors of the borderlands will be possible then yeah... XD

LOL! Honestly, I'm not sure. I did say I could "rewrite" the story, but still, you used your alt to build the project, so at the same time, to me, this is why I argue against alts: it can get very confusing.

The other "option" is to find someone you can trust with your lift and let that person use the alt...though I must warn against this, fully knowing the security risks involved (plus, as a direct result of said risks, this course of action is usually frowned-upon if not outlawed outright by staff). I personally would not recommend this.

If you had 2 compatible devices like I do, you might be able to juggle both characters, but that requires having 2 devices. And that can be too expensive for some.
    That depends if my sister will let me use her iPad also....