The last CC task I completed in 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some time ago in August, I had accidentally crafted around 600 white pants, only wanting to make 6. But then, an idea sparked in my head. I thought, Hey, I could actually do something useful with them. And having thought that, I crafted around the same number of white tops and decided to give them out to the low levels.

I did have this in mind for some time, but I guess the max craft accident I did ignited the spark of determination in me. I built a place to store all the clothes and put dispensers, as one method of giving them to low levels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At first, I was casually giving them away to low levels, chasing after them in lobbies, the town centre and learning centre, in hope of giving them either food to the place, or the clothes directly. But then....

Time was coming to a close. As my eyes switched from my screen to the clock, I became aware that 2016 was yet to end, and 2017 was about to kick start. So there I stood, a small qbee on a mission to conquer the world!

Just kidding, it wasn't that dramatic.

So why am I writing this discussion? Well let me tell you this, giving stuff away to others felt GOOD. And I really hope some of you guys might consider helping out the lower levels in the future.

Houston, our mission is complete

PS: This is a shoutout to my e-- not ex, my sister @LilWizard who helped me out and if it weren't for that weirdo, I wouldn't have finished it all by today.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

• Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited December 2016
    -claps- it is amazing to see qbees helping ;) good job!
    Eloquence said:

Time was coming to a close. As my eyes switched from my screen to the clock, I became aware that 2016 was yet to end, and 2017 was about to kick start. So there I stood, a small qbee on a mission to conquer the world!

Just kidding, it wasn't that dramatic.

Wattpad eh ;)
  • Hoohaw and I did something similar :D
    You saw it lololol xD

• Wattpad eh ;)

You know it, Will. xD
    I'm still in author mode.

-claps- it is amazing to see qbees helping ;) good job!

Ikr. I just can't believe it took me so damn long to do it. xD

Hoohaw and I did something similar :D
    You saw it lololol xD

Yeah, Cowkie, I did see it. *gives a pat on the back* You two are great sisters.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    FELIZ NAVIDAD JAJAJAJAJAJA
  • MOMMY!!! YOUR SO GOOD TO QBEES *^* Just make sure Dad sees it so you can get what you want from him. Hehehe.
  • MOMMY!!! YOUR SO GOOD TO QBEES *^* Just make sure Dad sees it so you can get what you want from him. Hehehe.

Aww thanks Royale. It's always great to help others out. XD