Where Can You Find Dark Raw Stone And The Other Rare Blocks Like Ruby?

I found a dark raw stone today in an Arctic Mine, but where else can you find it and if you have any tips to find it tell me please. Also, can you find the rare blocks and dark raw stone in rooms that you can buy in the cubic store? If so which room environment can you find them in. Thank you for responding if you did.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm pretty sure you can also find dark raw stone in Mountains and Forest. Ruby are only in tropical mines from what I heard. And diamonds and emeralds are in any other mines beside tropical. You cannot find them in the cubit store.
  • i mean if you can buy rooms in the cubic store and if there will be the new blocks in the rooms you bought. And thank you for responding so fast.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yes there will be those blocks in the room you buy. As long as it isn't empty.
  • Ok, which rooms are the best to find all the block in. You also may exclude ruby.
    edited February 2016
    It really depends on how they spawn in. So I can't really say.
  • Ok thank you for telling me i really appreciate it.
    No problem! Hope you have luck finding these blocks!
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

I'm pretty sure you can also find dark raw stone in Mountains and Forest. Ruby are only in tropical mines from what I heard. And diamonds and emeralds are in any other mines beside tropical. You cannot find them in the cubit store.

Ty I didn't know that :)
    No problem.
  • If i buy a desert environment room it is possible to get dark raw stone right? Or should i just buy a mountain environment. But, i also what to try and get some cave art... What should i do?
    Natestar said:

If i buy a desert environment room it is possible to get dark raw stone right? Or should i just buy a mountain environment. But, i also what to try and get some cave art... What should i do?

Keep mining until you find fossils there isn't a specific way of getting them, but i mostly find them in mountain mines.
    Cave art. Fossil, glyphs, and Trilobyte spawn in any mine. Dark raw stone spawns in both desert and mountain. But I find more dark raw stone in mountains. Up to you.
  • Also what size room should i buy i have 800c but i don't want to spend all of it. And I want to keep a majority of my c so what size room should i get or what custom size room should i get?
    It really depends on what you want the room for. If you want it for resources get a big room. I suggest 30x30, it cost 600c last I check. If you want it for builds, it depends on what you are building.
  • i am just flattening it out and trying to get some dark raw stone and the other new blocks.
    Okay, then do as I suggested. Get a 30x30 or a smaller room. Its really up to you.
  • Ok, thank you I appreciate the help now time to mine 900 blocks times the layers and the moutains >.<
    XD, good luck!
  • I found lots of Dark Raw Stone in Mountian mines

I found lots of Dark Raw Stone in Mountian mines

Same.
  • wait can you use bombs and still get the stone because i did it on marble and it disappeared
    Bombs occasionally destroy blocks.
  • but will it to dark raw stone?
    To any blocks.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I found dark raw stone in a forest mine. Actually what are those for?
  • I found dark raw stone in a forest mine under a mud pit thingy, too. Don't need bombs to mine it, and I'm pretty sure it's just for decoration e_e
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    I also heard that you can find ruby under big tropical mountains, but i'm not sure~
  • I found dark raw stone in a forest mine. Actually what are those for?

Yes, Dark Raw Stone is only for decorations, it may have some other purposes in the future who knows? But for now there just isn't anything you can use it for besides making some cool walkways w/ it, they also trick my into thinking their a Trilobyte sometimes whenever I come across one D;
  • I wish I can contribute the input but I am too new.

I bought every element with the size 100x100 and I have no time to clear them :(

It will take at least 1 month for me to complete one castle, let alone 5 castle of 100x100.

By the way, dark raw stone and diamond can be found at Artic
  • currycrab said:

I wish I can contribute the input but I am too new.

I bought every element with the size 100x100 and I have no time to clear them :(

It will take at least 1 month for me to complete one castle, let alone 5 castle of 100x100.

By the way, dark raw stone and diamond can be found at Artic

I'm sure Dark Raw Stone can be found, petty much anywhere Diamond too?
  • My advice? Go to the mountain mines, and dig the grass in the low areas. I find lots of dark raw stone that way.