Suggestions! :D

edited December 2016 in Suggestions & Comments

Its only available in the cubit store, and heres how it works:
It should cost about 100c, and its capacity is 100-10,000c.
So when you buy a cubit card and want to charge it some cubits, just drag it onto your character and it will show a cubit bar, much like how you tip a piggy. Then when you have entered the right amount, it will he charged onto the cubit card. And if you charged it lets say, 200 cubits, its name will be "200c Cubit card". This is for security reasons and to avoid spams. And to get the cubits, just drag it onto your character and the card will end up as an "Empty Cubit Card". Please note that when you drag a card on your character while its empty, a cubit bar popup will appear. But when it has cubits, it will be allocated in your cubit bank. This is mostly useful for giveaways and events.

So I was thinking, how about make some coloured dots beside a qbee's name, indicating his activity? P.S: this should also be seen on the friend list menu.

Green: Online
Blue: Afk
Red: Busy (you cannot tp)
Yellow: Laggy

-Grass Pack (10 Rrcubes needed, gives 50)
-it is a 1x1 block that is "squishable", meaning that if you place a block on top of it, it disappears

Recube foam (5 recubes needed, gives 200
-Spray this onto blocks and it will make a sparkling green effect and make the block green for a couple of seconds

Vines (15 recubes needed, gives 30 random)
-may be classified as: curly, straight long, short, regular and wavy

Plants (30 recubes needed, gives 6 random house plants)
-may be classified according to rarity:
Common: oak tree, baby pine tree, house fern
Uncommon: rose, chrysanthenum
Rare: poison ivy
Very rare: money plant

Lawn mower (10 recubes, gives 2 random lawn mowers)
It may be classified as pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, grey and black

Willow trees (30 recubes, gives 5 willow bases, 20 willow trunks and 60 willow stumps)
-The base looks slanted and curved while the trunk glitters and the leaves shine and have the effect of the vines falling

Bushes (15 recubes, gives 45 bushes)
-Looks like scrub, walk-through, but more tightly densed

Giant rocks (10 Recubes, gives 25 random giant rocks)
May be small (1x1x1), tall (2x1x1), long (1x2x1) or big (2x2x2) (Formula: (height)x(width)x(length))

Super recube bomb (25 recubes, gives 1 super recube bomb)
Place it in any realm, acts like a regular bomb, and when it explodes,
20 recubes will scatter all over the area, pickable by any qbee with or without permission. (NOTE: IT WILL NOT AFFECT OR DESTROY THE ENVIRONMENT)

Coconut trees (20 Recubes, gives 4 Bases, 20 trunks, 4 Boughs)
These are not your regular palm trees! These trees appear darker in colour and has a rougher texture.

Green mushrooms (10 recubes, gives 50)
Ever wanted a glowing mushroom that glowns in green? Well this is just for you! It looks like the Deep mushroom in the cave pack, but with a green colouring.

Green Wand Pack (15 recubes, gives 5 random wands)
-Sparkle wand: Get shot by this wand and sparkle in greeny glitter!
-Dizzy wand: Get shot by this wand and birds will appear circling ontop of your qbee!
-Tree grower wand: Get shot by this wand and tiny trees will grow on your qbee!

*RECUBE PETS*
Foxes (120 recubes)
It looks like the version of the fox set, but it also glitters in green! It can detect emeralds, rubies and diamonds up to 3 blocks away! (depends on pet level.)
Monkeys (80 recubes)
It looks like a cute little furry Qbee. It shines in green and can detect ores from up to 3 blocks away! (depends on pet level.)
To those who are curious to ask, yes. Recube pets will still maintain their ability to find cave arts, fossils, trilobytes and hierogylphs.

So what am I suggesting? A spawn block! Its not a warp anchor and is very different from it.
So it works like this:
Do you hate people rellogging at the last second on pvps? Do you hate those who camp just so they can take a chance at the resetted prize machine? Well say no more, to the new, spaen block! Basically, when you enter a realm applied with a spawn block, you will spawn ontop of it, rather than the door itself. And when you relog, you will spawn ontop of the spawn block. I am suggesting this because I am sick of those cheaters, campers and pvp relloggers. I hope you liked it =).

Comments

• CroubictCroubict Member
    edited December 2016
    I like all +5.
    But recube items...
    I like that items, but we should spend a lot of Recube for buy it ;-;
  • I quite like some of these ideas! :D

Once I had randomly brought up a lawnmower into discussion with someone, saying "it could turn grass into dirt." Idk why I said that but I did. XD
  • I suggest to make that 'grass' in grass pack be lawnmowerable xD Wherein when you lawnmow it, the top of block will appear spots of brown and green :D
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    some of these ideas are cool, but i dont really understand why everyone wants bank accounts so much, i dont see how we benefit in any way
  • edited January 2017

some of these ideas are cool, but i dont really understand why everyone wants bank accounts so much, i dont see how we benefit in any way

The cubit card isnt related to bank accounts, but much more like portable tip piggies that "store" the cubits in them even if in your inventory. Unlike giving away cubits in a prize dispenser, it only dispenses 1 cubit per user. But with the cubit card idea, you can store up to 10,000c and can be given as prizes in events without using the cash register to trade.
  • some of these ideas are cool, but i dont really understand why everyone wants bank accounts so much, i dont see how we benefit in any way

The cubit card isnt related to bank accounts, but much more like portable tip piggies that "store" the cubits in them even if in your inventory. Unlike giving away cubits in a prize dispenser, it only dispenses 1 cubit per user. But with the cubit card idea, you can store up to 10,000c and can be given as prizes in events without using the cash register to trade.
    Haven't understand it at first but yeah it's cool. Can be used as cubit prize. Also prone to scams because somebody might place them in 'payaways' and say it has 10k even tho 0c xD