What do you think will be in the future updates?

Cosmic Cow is always making nice updates... But what would be in future updates? Maybe cars? Maybe new perks and levels? Or new blocks to improve building? Comment on your ideas.

Comments

• OwO JUNGLE MINES! HIDDEN LIKE CAVE MINES! NEW BLOCKS, RESOURCES, MOBS...
  • OwO JUNGLE MINES! HIDDEN LIKE CAVE MINES! NEW BLOCKS, RESOURCES, MOBS...

well, but how you hide a entire jungle??? @_@
  • Piratax10 said:

OwO JUNGLE MINES! HIDDEN LIKE CAVE MINES! NEW BLOCKS, RESOURCES, MOBS...

well, but how you hide a entire jungle??? @_@
    A door like to a cave mine, hidden deep within tropical mines! :D (think of where rubies would spawn) :P
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    jungles could have awesome ruins in them and vine blocks!!
  • I would love if they added the cars :3
  • jungles could have awesome ruins in them and vine blocks!!

YAS! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

• I would really love to see more craftable blocks as Im using the same thing all the time (Red brick or Old wood)
  • edited January 2017
    If you mean "What do I THINK they are ACTUALLY doing" instead of "What do I WISH they are doing", I think they're just debugging and (once in a while) adding some new clothes every so often.

But yeah, cars please! :D
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    CARS, CARS!!!!
  • lucaaa795 said:

NPCs NPCs NPCs!!!
    I would be super happy :D

Imagine npcs that walk??? 0_o
  • Armors! Trebuchets! I would be very happy.
  • lucaaa795 said:

NPCs NPCs NPCs!!!
    I would be super happy :D

Why do we need NPCs? It's an MMO for goodness sake.
  • Let me just say, NPCs would be a lot more fun to have, especially in terms of replacing the mannequin I have back home. So we wouldn't need to plant signs next to them to "simulate" speech; the speaking will seem far more fluid, and therefore "immersive". This will be especially thrilling for people who want to make adventure or role-playing Realms (like ME).

Without any insider experience, I'd wager the hardest part is finding a way to make NPC usage more fluid, so that owners can write their own dialogue trees. Yes, that would be FAR more complex than a single string of text like we have for individual signs.
  • ANIME HAIR ANIME HAIR!!!
  • I'm not really much into vanity items as I take part as a builder, though I would love a pirate beard ^o^. Other than that, I would love to see new pvp items and the talking mannequins in the adventure mode. And yes, like what everybody wants, Cars! Cars! Cars! Though I would like to see new building blocks like obsidian, polished marble, trapdoors and many more.
  • Maybe...new stamps? Or new blocks? Or... FUNGI HAT? >:O
  • Blocks New Blocks
    Possibly more perks and levels cause I like that but they already added 10
  • Ninja stuff. Ofc
  • Ty for the ideas!
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited January 2017
    Imagine npcs that sells items like the vending machine? But talks, and it will not sell random items, would sell like a normal vend machine, would be usefull for role-playing villages!
  • They will add a magical button designed especially for Grey that when pushed everything in CC will turn to Coral and then Grey will take mantle as KING OF THE WORLD!