SRSLY!

THIS GUY CALLED *Faded* . HE SAW ME WITH THE KRAMPUS I WON, ASKED ME TO BORROW IT. I AVOIDED THE QUESTION. I WENT TO MY REALM TO DO MY STUFF, AND HE SAID TO GIVE IT TO HIM. LIKE HE DEMANDED IT. HE SAID I PROMISED TO LEND IT TO HIM. WHICH I DIDNT BTW! HE OFFERED ME STUFF. BUT I WOULDNT LEND HIM MY KRAMPUS EITHER WAY. WHY WOULD I? THAT WAS LITERALLY THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM. WHEN HE ASKED FOR MY KRAMPUS. (SOZ ITS ALL IN CAPS, IM JUST RLLY INNOYED) HE SAID HE HAD SCREENSHOTS OF ME SAYING I PROMISED? SRSLY! I WENT TO ANOTHER NOTHER REALM AND HE CAME. HE SAID HE WILL REPORT ME AND WILL GET ME BANNED! HE SAID "Mabz is my sister" I WANNA KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE DOE XD HE SPAMMED THE CHAT SO I COULDNT SCREENSHOT IT IN TIME DX. ILL JUST SHOW YOU THE SCREENSHOTS (BTW ITS A AKE EMAIL) Screenshot_2016-12-27-20-02-42
Screenshot_2016-12-27-20-39-05
Screenshot_2016-12-27-20-42-59
I have no idea what screenshots i put btw its from files xd

Comments

• lol, people have been asking to "borrow/try it on" mine too
    1 reason: they think you're a low level and know nothing

Try your best to ignore them
  • edited December 2016
    Wasn't faded the guy that said:people keep your problems out of holla system. By the way to prof lie go to mabz wall gender is male i checked so faded is just a noob liar that you should report
  • edited December 2016
    Don't worry even if mabz's his sister since mabz makes the game fair, but he won't be one....

Just ignore him or just lead him to your realm to ban him once as a lesson for him >:D
  • if someone tries to borrow your items just ignore them cuz a stranger can never be trusted, now u have krampus so some ppl will try to tease or scam you
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Dont forget to report them if they are harassing you.
  • Looks like he have 'burrowed' from someone now Cubic 27_12_2016 23_12_52
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    *opens window to let in air*
    *sees this thread*
    *faith in humanity flies out open window*
  • It's sad to see so many liars. But remember, this is a very common problem.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    This is funny, because Mabz is actually a guy, so it's obvious that guy was lying. But back on topic, if someone is harassing, following and blackmailing you like this, you can always send your screenshots to any active moderator, shouldn't really post it for the public. I'm going to lock this up.
This discussion has been closed.