Perks reset

Really wish there was a way to reset perks, even if it costed 10k cubits. I have been trying to get Faster Mining, I am currently level 38 and have never gotten the option to pick it. I would like to be able to reset perks and have a chance at getting different perks.

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    How do you mean 'reset'. Each time you level up it shows different perks to choose from.
  • SJMSJM Member
    I mean get rid of every perk I have and choose all perks again so that I can choose different perks.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    If you do that, you'll only have 12 perks once you reach level 50.
    Just continue leveling up and you will get the perks.
  • SJMSJM Member
    I would get rid of the 38 perks I have, then choose 38 new perks, then continue to level so I would have 50 perks at level 50. There are a couple of perks that I got when I was new that I would not choose again, Mad Hatter being one of them, they can even have the hat back.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SJMSJM Member
    They should also change that too, it shouldn't rely on luck, because that makes it unfair if someone gets a good perk at level 2 and someone else still hasn't seen it by level 38.
  • DarmaDarma Member
    SJM said:

They should also change that too, it shouldn't rely on luck, because that makes it unfair if someone gets a good perk at level 2 and someone else still hasn't seen it by level 38.

read at https://www.cubiccastles.com/perks.php the faster mining 1 only able to choose in low level but u will get faster mining 2 after u choose it ull only able to get the faster mining 1 because u dont pick the first one early
    the only answer i can say is make new account :)
  • SJMSJM Member
    It doesn't say you only get it at low level. It says choose it early. There is a difference. But I was never even given the option to choose it.
  • SJMSJM Member
    Please don't be rude about it, I was making a suggestion that I know others have talked about in game. I wasn't trying to complain. Now please don't turn this thread into something other than what it was meant to be. I'm done with this discussion.
  • SJMSJM Member
    Of course that's the obvious advantage, or for a new player to correct a mistake like choosing a useless perk like Mad Hatter. That's why you put a high cubit price on the reset to deter people from abusing it too much. And if you think there is a disadvantage then please share, that's why it is a discussion. Just don't be rude about it. Telling someone to just stop complaining is rude.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Now now, lets keep this a civil discussion please.

On topic, i can see the uses of resetting perks. But overall it would be pointless to put it bluntly in my opinion. Don't forget that once you reach the max level, you only miss out on two perks that do show as an option along the lines, so prior "bad" choices that we make only become choices that we will eventually make in the end regardless.
    As for getting what we desire, it's a mere matter of eventuality that we all face. A mere test of patience.

I Suppose i do have a "go with the flow" mind set when it comes to perks. But it is only my own opinion.
  • SJMSJM Member
    It would just be nice to have a try again even if they only allowed 1 reset per account. Maybe if they could just change the Mad Hatter perk to display "Mad Hatter" under your name, that would make it more appealing.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    I don't really support this, but in case many players will.
    Maybe if they ever raise max level to 75 or 100, for example, then a new perk could be to reset another perk you chose earlier and then pick a new one.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I don't surpport this. I got to level 49 what happens if I restart? Boom. I got no perks exept 1
  • rich newbie: OH MEH GUD THEREZ A OPTION TO RESET ZE PERKS NOW I CAN GET LOTS O TOP HATS AND KEEP STARING AT IT CUZ ITS BEAUTIFOL
    WARNING: this was only a joke i love to help newbies :p
    And theres no copyright on my comment, believe meh ^_^, BELIVE MEEH >:(
  • SJMSJM Member
    edited March 2016
    >pyswar< said:

I don't surpport this. I got to level 49 what happens if I restart? Boom. I got no perks exept 1

As stated previously, you choose new perks in place of the ones you lose, so you still have 50 perks at level 50.
    piratax10 said:

rich newbie: OH MEH GUD THEREZ A OPTION TO RESET ZE PERKS NOW I CAN GET LOTS O TOP HATS AND KEEP STARING AT IT CUZ ITS BEAUTIFOL
    WARNING: this was only a joke i love to help newbies :p
    And theres no copyright on my comment, believe meh ^_^, BELIVE MEEH >:(

Thats why you could limit them to one reset.

Also some other situations that I thought of. If someone has Decorative, then chooses another Decorative but doesn't like the new one there is now way to go back to the old one. Also, I have a friend that was trying to click a perk to see what it done but the game lagged and didn't show the description so she clicked again and it counted the second click as confirming so she ended up with a perk she didn't want yet.

Another option instead of a full reset would be to allow you to trade out only one perk, because I realize that if you reset everything you would be choosing almost all of the same perks anyways, the main point of the reset would be to correct a mistake which could be done with changing one perk.

P.S. BJDware, can you lock this thread please.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    SJM said:

P.S. BJDware, can you lock this thread please.

Ok then.

Locked upon topic creators request.
This discussion has been closed.