I Had E̸͏̡͟N̵͡҉Ớ̸͞͞Ư͘G̨͠͡H̀̕͞͞

I had enough with cyber bullys in this game,
I know it is going to fail, I can feel it.
Goodbye once and for Ģ́͜͠Ǫ͠O̡̨͘͜D҉̕҉.

Comments

• 1-take screenshots
    2- report to a mod ;)
    3- done :)
  • don't let negative and rude people bring you down
  • I had enough with cyber bullys in this game,
    I know it is going to fail, I can feel it.
    Goodbye once and for Ģ́͜͠Ǫ͠O̡̨͘͜D҉̕҉.

I made a little discussion about my opinion about cyberbulling.
    Also it has a little on how to Stop. Report. And deal with the bullying.
  • I did not have any problems with bullies in this game. Then again, I probably just never met any, or my sheer presence scares them away.

Anyhow, yes, you should report them promptly. There IS a report button in-game.
  • I did not have any problems with bullies in this game. Then again, I probably just never met any, or my sheer presence scares them away.

Platinum Padalin is right. There is a report button. If you have a problem with a player just report them. It's not a big deal bullies are scared of report buttons
    o.o

Platinum Padalin is right. There is a report button. If you have a problem with a player just report them. It's not a big deal bullies are scared of report buttons
    o.o
    Yes, that's assuming you're not in THEIR territory. Yes, I've seen places on the web where the bullies actually reign supreme. And let me tell you, it is disgusting and disturbing.

But Cubic Castles is not such a place, so you do have the power to smite those evils here. >:D