BUYING KRAMPUS MASK!!!

edited December 2016 in Trading Section
i bought a krampus please close this discussionScreen Shot 2016-12-26 at 8.58.35 AM

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice price you have there ;)
    I dont have one though

@lucaaa795 you have one?
  • Wait till the competition is over. 15 people will either sell or keep
  • 17 Kramps will be given out, wait for it to be given out, the price will drop
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I have 1 to sell i think i might be able to go lower lol ^^
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Stevenlol said:

17 Kramps will be given out, wait for it to be given out, the price will drop

25+ were given out last year, didn't even tickle the price
    It wont drop this year either
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Offtopic: #OAAGotKrampus lol
  • Offtopic: #OAAGotKrampus lol

Offtopic: #METOOWHOOO
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Stevenlol said:

17 Kramps will be given out, wait for it to be given out, the price will drop

25+ were given out last year, didn't even tickle the price
    It wont drop this year either
    This year 52 are given away.
    Last year it dropped down to 200-300k in first week,then went up again
    But this year,there are more masks.(double lol)
    They dropped BEFORE the event got announced, they went back up when the pack came and kept going up even when the event was announced
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I don't understand why people think adding 50 Krampuses would drop the price to below half of its current value. The demand for Krampus Masks is huge, that's what got the price to high to begin with. People expect 50 to be a huge, monumental number. But why do they think this way when there are a few thousand players? It's not like adding some will make every person who wants a krampus suddenly able to have one :/
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    lucaaa795 said:

I don't understand why people think adding 50 Krampuses would drop the price to below half of its current value. The demand for Krampus Masks is huge, that's what got the price to high to begin with. People expect 50 to be a huge, monumental number. But why do they think this way when there are a few thousand players? It's not like adding some will make every person who wants a krampus suddenly able to have one :/

is not about how many players are
    The whole thing is about how these 50 krampus masks hit the market,while there are only like 250 already on market.
    The market gets boosted with 20% of the actual number of masks in such a short time,results :demand is lower,so prices go cheaper cheaper and cheaper.Thats how i think part of the economy works

But demand won't be lowered. If anything, demand would increase because there's this sudden belief that everyone that won one will sell it. The consumers THINK that there is a drastically increased supply, when really, there is not.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    you guys know you go extremely off topic?
  • I don't understand why people think adding 50 Krampuses would drop the price to below half of its current value. The demand for Krampus Masks is huge, that's what got the price to high to begin with. People expect 50 to be a huge, monumental number. But why do they think this way when there are a few thousand players? It's not like adding some will make every person who wants a krampus suddenly able to have one :/

R.I.P Goal of a krampus at 200k :(
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited December 2016
    Keep in mind there are a lot of players. Over the course of a week many different people play. Some people only play on weekends etc.. So 50 masks is really pretty small. It's not as big of a resupply as it may seem. The main reason the price drops after a contest like this is because some people prefer to get cubits right away. Their preference for fast cubits is higher than their preference for a high sale price. They're willing to lose 50-100k on the possible sales price in a little while to have a lot of cubits right now.