Tools & More

*> Jack <**> Jack <* Member
edited December 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
What if cubic castles had tools? :]. Here is a list of them:
Shovel: Let's you mine dirt, grass, sand, and other soft powdered materials 5% faster
Pickaxe: Let's you mine stone, boulders, and other solid hard objects 5% faster
Axe: Let's you mine trunks and other wood objects 10% faster

What if we could take more advantage of tools with perks? :]. Here is a list of them:
Shovelist: Mine double the amount faster (10%) with a shovel
Pickist: Mine double the amount faster (10%) with a pickaxe
Axist: Mine double the amount faster (20%) with an axe

What if we could have a random tp bumper? Here is how it works:
Basically, you build it in your realm, bump it, and than there is some options:
[1]: {Check this if you want a custom number of blocks in a realm, if you do, type the amount of blocks} [ ] [amount]
[2]: {Check this if you want to tp only to an occupied realm, if you do, type the amount of players} [ ] [amount]
[Warp!]
I have been wanting to find an occupied realm because I would be bored for a really long time, but find non since the over world sometimes takes time to update the amount of players. Also, the lobby is kinda not that fun since it's not random, and is always occupied, just in case you want to try and find a beautiful realm peaceful without any players at that time.

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Cant exactly mine trunks faster. Perhaps if you suggest to change it to "increased yield". But then again.. may be a bit unrealistic.

To be perfectly honest. I Would prefer to see such things as perks. I Like the fact that our Qbee's have the hand strength of a cybernetic gorilla. Tools would be inferior xD
  • Wait, trunks don't get mined faster? That's a bit weird if so, o-o. In that case, ignore I included the axe. If you confirm my sentence to be what you truly ment, I will cut the axe and axist suggestion out.
  • i like them,but +5% with tools and with perks +10% because you can already mine pretty fast with the last mining perk +1 :)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

Wait, trunks don't get mined faster? That's a bit weird if so, o-o. In that case, ignore I included the axe. If you confirm my sentence to be what you truly ment, I will cut the axe and axist suggestion out.

Yeah.
    If you think about it, speed with mining trunks is all about the approach, not the action. The quicker you reach a tree, the faster you obtain them.
    Not like blocks, where you can select multiple blocks that surround you, a tree is a one pull object with a separated distance.
  • BJDware said:

Wait, trunks don't get mined faster? That's a bit weird if so, o-o. In that case, ignore I included the axe. If you confirm my sentence to be what you truly ment, I will cut the axe and axist suggestion out.

Yeah.
    If you think about it, speed with mining trunks is all about the approach, not the action. The quicker you reach a tree, the faster you obtain them.
    Not like blocks, where you can select multiple blocks that surround you, a tree is a one pull object with a separated distance.
    Oh okay, thanks! I'll go ahead and cut it out now.
    *>Remo<* said:

i like them,but +5% with tools and with perks +10% because you can already mine pretty fast with the last mining perk +1 :)

You have a point there! I did it + 10% because I thought it would be op, but it seems that the perk would make it op again, thanks for the comment, I will edit that :D