Forum app:3

SnowiezSnowiez Member
edited December 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I think if there's a forum app it would be much MUCH easier and faster cuz i have to come ALL THE WAY to chrome and search cubic castles and then go to the website and then go to the forums (im a lazy person) and like im ALWAYS on my data cuz my house has no wifi and it takes forever to come to the forums with my stupid data...soo...yeahh

Comments

• +1

A forum app can be so helpful!
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    It's been suggested many times in the past and a reply has been given in regards to it, can't find all threads, but found the first one: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/124/cubic-forums-application-for-ios-android

Personally I find it unnecessary, I'd prefer devs to focus on the game updates and not something unrelated to it. Save some bookmarks if you're too lazy.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited December 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

A lot of coding,plus this forum runs on "vanilla forums" so they should do a app not cc community or anyone similar.
    There is a mobile version of forums already.I find it good enough.

But the app isn't cc related right?
    Cortana said:

It's been suggested many times in the past and a reply has been given in regards to it, can't find all threads, but found the first one: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/124/cubic-forums-application-for-ios-android

Personally I find it unnecessary, I'd prefer devs to focus on the game updates and not something unrelated to it. Save some bookmarks if you're too lazy.

Yeah i did do that from long ago but some others didn't and some people don't even know how to make a bookmark! And idk what's up with u today but all ur doing is being rude to me! And i just couldn't take it anymore!
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    If you use your browser and access the forums via mobile view, that's as limited as it can be. I guess you could treat it as an in-browser "app", it's a special code.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    *Saina* said:

lucaaa795 said:

A lot of coding,plus this forum runs on "vanilla forums" so they should do a app not cc community or anyone similar.
    There is a mobile version of forums already.I find it good enough.

But the app isn't cc related right?
    Cortana said:

Yeah i did do that from long ago but some others didn't and some people don't even know how to make a bookmark! And idk what's up with u today but all ur doing is being rude to me! And i just couldn't take it anymore!
    Where am I rude? I'm giving you information on things you're not fully aware of. If you find getting information from a person as them being rude, then I just won't respond to you from now on. Didn't know sharing opinions was forbidden.
  • Horus said:

If you use your browser and access the forums via mobile view, that's as limited as it can be. I guess you could treat it as an in-browser "app", it's a special code.

K, thx horus :)
This discussion has been closed.