♥ Letters to Santa ♥ (Closed/Delivering Gifts Now)

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited January 2017
    I gave everyone at the minimum 5 gifts each. They were not just Christmas items, some were clothing, Valentines items, Halloween items, etc.

I asked everyone to be patience in the original post, because I don't have the time to be on for hours. Some days I can't even get on.

I also really don't appreciate when someone post what they got, I don't want people comparing or feeling like someone got something better or worse.

I simply did this event because I felt like sharing some of the stuff I had with you all.

I gave 30 people at least 5 gifts each, that's a lot of items.

Trust me, if I could give everyone exactly what the asked for, I would in a heartbeat.

@Merely I went by your realm and dropped off some gifts. (I gave you more than a blue present and a north pole sign.)
    @I am noob and poor I went by your realm and dropped off some gifts.
    @xyla I already dropped off gifts at your realm, but since you claimed you didn't receive any gifts, I dropped off more.
    @TheRedNinja I went by your realm and dropped off some gifts.
    @Chewbaccaisfunny Your realm is still locked.
    @Alcyone Couldn't find your realm.
    @60thSnowyMonth Couldn't find your realm.
    @Disqualified Couldn't find your realm.
    @Mr.Pud Couldn't find your realm.
    @Elemental god Couldn't find your realm.

• ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2017

I gave everyone at the minimum 5 gifts each. They were not just Christmas items, some were clothing, Valentines items, Halloween items, etc.

@Merely I went by your realm and dropped off some gifts.
    @xyla I already dropped off gifts at your realm, but since you claimed you didn't receive any gifts, I dropped off more.

Oh sorry Athena! I didn't know you dropped off gifts because none appeared on my donation table but thanks again anyways :)
    xyla said:

@Merely I went by your realm and dropped off some gifts.

Oh sorry Athena! I didn't know you dropped off gifts because none appeared on my donation table but thanks again anyways :)
    I just went to your realm, they should be there, it hasn't even been 20 minutes.
  • IK. I meant the first time you went. Sorry for any confusion, thanks for the wonderful event though. :D
    xyla said:

IK. I meant the first time you went. Sorry for any confusion, thanks for the wonderful event though. :D

Yeah they are defiantly there, looking at them now.
    You're welcome. :)
  • Welp, still waiting for mine c:

Welp, still waiting for mine c:

You never told gave me your realm name in your letter and when I asked everyone who didn't receive gifts to message me, you didn't do that either.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    oh, didnt knew you couldnt find it, sowwy ;_;

i shall look if i can find another realm that is better to be found
  • just one question:the qbees who asked for expensive items, you got them decorations right?
  • by the way when you look up my realm search jad has account or kheirallah's realm please don't go to any realm other than those like jad kheiralah that is an imposter realm and thank you for this event :D
    edited January 2017

If you have another realm that'd be great. I can't find it in the OverWorld and when I use the Lobby to search for it, I get a bunch of random realms.

just one question:the qbees who asked for expensive items, you got them decorations right?

No. I tried to give everyone what they asked for.
    Everyone got at least 5 gifts, some were clothing, Halloween items, Christmas Items, Valentines items, pets, etc.

by the way when you look up my realm search jad has account or kheirallah's realm please don't go to any realm other than those like jad kheiralah that is an imposter realm and thank you for this event :D

I will try again buddy.
  • oh, didnt knew you couldnt find it, sowwy ;_;

If you have another realm that'd be great. I can't find it in the OverWorld and when I use the Lobby to search for it, I get a bunch of random realms.

just one question:the qbees who asked for expensive items, you got them decorations right?

Everyone got at least 5 gifts, some were clothing, Halloween items, Christmas Items, Valentines items, pets, etc.

by the way when you look up my realm search jad has account or kheirallah's realm please don't go to any realm other than those like jad kheiralah that is an imposter realm and thank you for this event :D

I will try again buddy.
    i asked for a starry scarf i remember getting 2 christmastrees and a red present
    okay i changed the realms from god's realm to the elemental shop, just search elemental and youll find it in lobby
  • Thanks for the gifts(added them to me donation hall)
  • Unlocked realm! :>

I will try again buddy.
    i asked for a starry scarf i remember getting 2 christmastrees and a red present
    Okay, maybe you didn't understand me the first time I said it. So I will try to explain it more in depth this time. No, I tried to get everyone what they asked for.

Tried: past and past participle of try
    Try: make an attempt or effort to do something

I did attempt to get everyone what they asked for, but seeing as I don't even have a Starry Scarf, I couldn't give you one. I can't give you what I don't have.

I gave everyone at least 5 gifts each.

I stated in the guidelines "Please understand I may not be able to provide you with exactly what you asked for but everyone who enters a letter will receive a gift."
  • Thank you very much @Athena Shy i really apreciate the gifts :333
  • I gave everyone at the minimum 5 gifts each. They were not just Christmas items, some were clothing, Valentines items, Halloween items, etc.

I asked everyone to be patience in the original post, because I don't have the time to be on for hours. Some days I can't even get on.

I also really don't appreciate when someone post what they got, I don't want people comparing or feeling like someone got something better or worse.

I simply did this event because I felt like sharing some of the stuff I had with you all.

Trust me, if I could give everyone exactly what the asked for, I would in a heartbeat.

@Merely I went by your realm and dropped off some gifts. (I gave you more than a blue present and a north pole sign.)

That's weird >_>
    Did you search in lobby?
  • I gave everyone at the minimum 5 gifts each. They were not just Christmas items, some were clothing, Valentines items, Halloween items, etc.

That's weird >_>
    Did you search in lobby?
    Sorry bout that.. I changed the name. I know I'm horrible xD Search: Sunset Sail
  • Welp, still waiting for mine c:

You never told gave me your realm name in your letter and when I asked everyone who didn't receive gifts to message me, you didn't do that either.
    I said in my letter "Please drop the gift off Pirate Bay Store"
    I hope your questions have been answered ^^
  • Just forget mine athena ^_^ ive gotten plenty of items for xmas to satisfy myself :) plus it'll be one less person for you to get an item for. If you want to give me a gift you can but im not that impatient :)
  • Dear Santa,
    For Christmas I just want an ex mask Ive always been looking for one but never found one that i could afford and when i did i didn't have cubits.Also i want good friends that support me every step of the way.

From,
    Tempest

P.S. Deliver My Gift At Xx_TPM1243_xX(Mudkip)'s Shop

I work There and have found good friends
  • Tempest said:

Dear Santa,
    For Christmas I just want an ex mask Ive always been looking for one but never found one that i could afford and when i did i didn't have cubits.Also i want good friends that support me every step of the way.

From,
    Tempest

P.S. Deliver My Gift At Xx_TPM1243_xX(Mudkip)'s Shop

I work There and have found good friends

@Tempest it ended already read the title
  • Ok ty for telling @60thSnowyMonth
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited January 2017
    I also still haven't gotten a gift from santa.
    also sent a pm to santathena.
  • epieownz said:

I also still haven't gotten a gift from santa.
    also sent a pm to santathena.

I haven't gotten mine either. I guess i'll just drop it now. It's been like **forever**
  • guys wait a bit on athena he/she said that they barley log on and see how many people wrote letters and how many cubits it takes

guys wait a bit on athena he/she said that they barley log on and see how many people wrote letters and how many cubits it takes

Well, i respect that she has to take the time to get the cubits, but how longer she waits, how more c it takes

• She barely logs on as she said in the comments and count 6 pages how many letters in them 75% of them plus see what people asked for and its a giveaway it's free so why complain you are not paying anything like if you get a free hpuse and you complain because its small or in a place you don't like just wait you won't die some giveaways didn't even give out items at all it at least takes 10k im just defending the rights of someone doing a giveaway i will keep waiting and I won't complain good luck athena

guys wait a bit on athena he/she said that they barley log on and see how many people wrote letters and how many cubits it takes

Well, i respect that she has to take the time to get the cubits, but how longer she waits, how more c it takes

She barely logs on as she said in the comments and count 6 pages how many letters in them 75% of them plus see what people asked for and its a giveaway it's free so why complain you are not paying anything like if you get a free hpuse and you complain because its small or in a place you don't like just wait you won't die some giveaways didn't even give out items at all it at least takes 10k im just defending the rights of someone doing a giveaway i will keep waiting and I won't complain good luck athena

You are getting it all wrong, i am not even complaining '-_-
    I was just saying (if she sees it atleast) that she will have to pay more for the time she waits, nothing complaining about >:(