Problem with the big bow in the Mobile Version.

Somehow...
The Big Bows of the New Yuletide Pack is invisible when you place it.
I don't have a screenshot because I don't know how to screenshot in an Oppo Device.
But yeah, To all Mobile users, you guys may notice this.

Comments

• I can't see it either ;-;
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Sounds like a version issue, Make sure that your client has updated send a report with as much information as possible including type of phone

• I'm on iOS 10, Cubic Castles all updated and I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when a put a Wall FLAKE against a glass block and i rotate the camera looking BEHIND the glass block,you can't see the Wall Flake. :P As for wreaths I can see the outline of them behind a glass block. Is this intentional or a bug?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

I'm on iOS 10, Cubic Castles all updated and I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when a put a Wall FLAKE against a glass block and i rotate the camera looking BEHIND the glass block,you can't see the Wall Flake. :P As for wreaths I can see the outline of them behind a glass block. Is this intentional or a bug?

They don't have the back textures, it's the same on pc.
  • Cortana said:

I'm on iOS 10, Cubic Castles all updated and I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when a put a Wall FLAKE against a glass block and i rotate the camera looking BEHIND the glass block,you can't see the Wall Flake. :P As for wreaths I can see the outline of them behind a glass block. Is this intentional or a bug?

They don't have the back textures, it's the same on pc.
    Okies, then everything is fine lol except textures. Thanks!