Looking Back on 2016

Graypaws11Graypaws11 Member
edited December 2016 in General Chat
With the year almost done, I thought it would be nice to look back and see what has been added in 2016. What's your favorite update, why did you love it so much, and what kind of updates are you looking forward to in 2017?
Be sure to include details on why you liked what you liked so much! Discuss what was terrific about 2016! What is the thing you are least looking forward to in 2017... D:
Thanks for reading, Enjoy! Happy almost-new-years ;D

PS if I missed any updates, be sure to let me know :)

Comments

• My favorite update correct me if wasn't this year. Was when they added all the new blocks with marble and all the bricks
    Next year I look forward to every update to come :)
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

My favorite update correct me if wasn't this year. Was when they added all the new blocks with marble and all the bricks

I believe that update was in January, and it is listed in the poll options. That one was my fav too :)
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

My favorite update correct me if wasn't this year. Was when they added all the new blocks with marble and all the bricks

I believe that update was in January, and it is listed in the poll options. That one was my fav too :)
    Sorry I'm on mobile so I don't see the polls.
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

I'm on mobile too, but I see them just fine...
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

I'm on mobile too, but I see them just fine...
    Hmm maybe I have smaller screen :P xD but I can get to them by pressing full sight
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    bow

Voted

bow
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Other: NPC's