Idk

Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
edited February 2016 in Community
No one have been posting there since the new forum came out, lets take a moment to say bye to the old forum ;'(

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well it doesn't allow us to post on any thread.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    No one is allowed to post on there anymore because it was locked, so people can move here instead of staying on the old one.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Oh i didn't know, ty.
  • I have said this so many times but I will say it one more time <3 I LUV the new forums!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Cortana said:

No one is allowed to post on there anymore because it was locked, so people can move here instead of staying on the old one.

Lol kinda forcing them out.
  • I kinda hate it

I don't exactly hate it, but it's gonna take a while to get used to ;-;
  • I love the new forums but the old one is more colorful
    #blamehorus? :v

From what I have heard a lot of people me included hate the new forums and love the old one way more.

That's because they aren't use to it. Come on guys, Horus worked really hard on it.
  • #blamehorus :v
    Just need a darker background color.
    Mm2x2 said:

#blamehorus :v

:v

Just need a darker background color.

So dark... But yea I agree, it would be nice to see a little more black.
  • Darker background??what about???? ...if you can change the background in the settings?
    edited February 2016
    Oh well, he said it will become better later on :)
    Mm2x2 said:

Darker background??what about???? ...if you can change the background in the settings?

That would be great.
    Removed you multipost. Please use edit button instead next time :)

True True he worked hard but the toolbox of helpful tools is no more friends are no more colour is no more poll is no more I mean Jesus way more confusing makes no sence

As for this, I think it's good that html is disabled. Posts will be much cleaner and there won't be colourful, to the point of wanting to cry by looking at it, threads which have all the rainbow colours in a little post.
    And as been said before, more features to come, so friend lists might be added later too.

Great.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    The black background and white text kinda hurted my eyes. I prefer this one better
    I just said, all html coding within a post was disabled besides spoilers. Post has the maximum minimum of features, so there's no polls as you already can see.
    To all those who don't know how to do a spoiler simply do as the following.
    Spoiler:

Then do the sake thing except add a slash before spoiler.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Well, all coding besides spoilers, bold text, and text size. But most posts will get it removed by our moderators if used incorrectly.
    edited February 2016

We know but BTW that shows nothing

That's odd. I didn't even put a slash spoiler. And this was for people who didn't know.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    [Spoiler ]This is a spoiler![/Spoiler ]

Remove the spaces.
    Can someone block this? Its too off topic.
This discussion has been closed.