Nervous about storing cubits

@Tumbleweed came up with a brilliant idea about storing cubits in a tip piggy to save
For example:
You had 5400c and you can only spend 400c so you store 5000c in the pig but...

Im a little worried that someone will hack into the realm and steal it all

Is it possible if i lock the realm and no hackers can go in?

Comments

• Don't be worried!
    I've stored a total of 35k cubits in my unlocked vault, and im sure it has not disappeared.
    Ik why you are worried, but there is a time when one is too paranoid. The only way others can hack you is if they know your password.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    just dont tell anyone your pass or download an 3rd party software (or let someone else go on your account)

if you dont do all those you will be safe
  • just dont tell anyone your pass or download an 3rd party software (or let someone else go on your account)

If you tell anyone your password, storing cubits somewhere is probably SAFER, because anyone with access to your account has instant access to the cubits too. Storing in a pig with a personal sentry is the safest way to go, especially if the pig is hidden somewhere that ONLY you know
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Why not hide ur piggy underground?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    The only thing iam worried is that i'll always take the cubits so it wont get stored up :_:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

just dont tell anyone your pass or download an 3rd party software (or let someone else go on your account)

If you tell anyone your password, storing cubits somewhere is probably SAFER, because anyone with access to your account has instant access to the cubits too. Storing in a pig with a personal sentry is the safest way to go, especially if the pig is hidden somewhere that ONLY you know
    well, but if you tell anyone your password people are going to search for those things especially, like many people that say their password or give perm in their realm. they steal even their floor!
  • Even knowing the password, I believe that person would still need permissions to take anything.. lmao
    Literally nothing to worry about. I've kept my personal 200k in a public pig (in my shop) and I wasn't even worried xD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Have been storing large quantities within piggies for years. No issue yet. i'd say it's quite safe. I Store mine within a separate hidden room that is completely locked.
  • Personal room + Hidden + password sentry + never log out on it = impossible to steal! >:3