Ermm,

BlueIn-92BlueIn-92 Member
edited December 2016 in Bug Reports
50% Of time time when I frist get on CC, My keyboard glitches or its the game not quite sure. But my character starts walking say im walking forward once I let go of *W* It should stop but it dosent it just keeps walking the lasts for about 5mins and then it fixes itself

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited December 2016
    i clicked terrible because 1 karma for a thing is a bit too much, maybe 50 karma but not 1

also, if you mean ingame. the dev already sayed they will not link forums to game with karma points
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    What's the point of this feature? If you want it to look like an announcement, then a huge no from me. Announced threads are choosen by staff for important notices or helpful guides, I wouldn't want that to mix up with some threads that don't bring any useful information. If just to bump, then I don't get it. You can just comment on threads to get them up...
  • Cortana said:

What's the point of this feature? If you want it to look like an announcement, then a huge no from me. Announced threads are choosen by staff for important notices or helpful guides, I wouldn't want that to mix up with some threads that don't bring any useful information. If just to bump, then I don't get it. You can just comment on threads to get them up...

I think I put my point across the wrong way. This would not last forever it would go down as more posts or popular ones rise. Sorry as I am very new to the fourms so I don't know to much about it I probably should have figured things out about it before I posted this :(