Brilliant suggestions(Look cortana!)-jaspeer256

jaspeer256jaspeer256 Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I just got Ideas.

Idea #1 An "Owner Block" Everytime this block is bumped,an interface is shown it shows if the owner of the block is online.
If the owner allows also in wich realm!But getting to the point,there is in the middle a "CALL OWNER"button
When this button is pressed the player who bumped it can send a message to the owner no cost!(Owner can turn this off).The text will be displayed in orange.

Idea #2 The Car,the car from Adventure Mode is craftable:5 Gizmo's,4 stainless Steel Blocks,1 Glass,4 rubber+ Steel hammer.
Functions as the Adventure Mode counterpart.

Idea #3 Car Managment block,from this block you can controll on wich blocks the car can drive,where it is the fastest,etc.
Can be crafted by:plain bumper,5 coal,2 white dye+Steel hammer

Idea #4 Road block,when bundled it shows a road,adapts to with of path placed,cars can drive across it faster than normal.
Black dye,White dye,Plaster for 5

Idea #5 More symbols,more symbols compatible with game such as:$%&^{} [] /\ |

Idea #6 Advanced friend interface,friends can leave messages to players who are not in the same realm as the friend,and players can set their Qbee as their profile picture (Next to more options so it will be quicker to know wich one to press).

Idea #7Advanced search block,in lobby the search block gets an upgrade!you can filter realms by Type,Popularity,Richness owner,Last time visited by owner/player,owner online,etc.

Idea #8 Auto farm harvester,a piece of gear that is able to be placed on bushes&rubber trees,should be able to be gotten in Cubit store for 100c for 75,Will harvest every 1-2 hours (So not as efficient as self-harvesting!).

Idea #9 Farm gatherer,any material harvested by AFH (see Idea #8) will be dropped into this chest,only one can be placed in a realm,looks industrial,can be bought in cubit store for 75c.

Idea #10 Sturdy Chest,a normal chest but will keep items inside if broken,can not be stacked,can not be placed in chests of any type,can not be dropped,can not be placed in rentals,can be placed in realms you have no trust in but only accesable and seeable by the placer.

Idea #11 Roleplay Clothes,a tag that can be placed on every piece of clothes,If placed in prize dispenser player will get a piece,behaves as normal clothes,when holder/wearer(Not the owner of realm) leaves realm,puts it into any interface it will go back to its original place(in the glass of prize dispenser)can be removed by owner of realm by placing it into a chest(interface pops up saying: are you sure?).

Idea #12 Better Cash register,the CR is the heart of cubic castles,so why is it so ignored?Lets upgrade it by letting the owner of the CR slide down the interface to reveal more slots,useful for bulk purchases,also owner can start the trade by pressing:trade,and selecting who he/she wants to trade with.

Idea #13 Better portals,new types of portals,
Overworld portal,like the one in the lobby only in realms,can be purchased in Cubit store for 300c(per piece).
Lobby portal,a normal exit portal,but takes user to lobby even if he came via overworld,can be purchased in Cubit store for 100c(per piece).
Group portal,a special portal,if 2 are placed by the same Qbee he can link the portal to the other,when the third is placed a new interface is born,the Portal Group,from here portals can be linked maximum of 20 portals can be in 1 group,owner can give each portal a name,owner can create multiple Groups,(only can be accessed by going in a portal in that group
I will explain.A Qbee walks in the portal,an interface pops up,then the Qbee can choose wich portal he/she comes out of.Simple Really!,can be purchased in Cubit store for 500c(per piece)

Idea #14 Better shelves, in every shelve 1 item can be placed inside,item looks like it has dropped,but it wont despawn,can only be picked up by accesing interface,also a message can be displayed with it,a sentry can be places on it.
To obtain,New/Old shelf,glue,crude signpost,glass+saw

EDIT Idea #15 Qspressions(Needs a better name)Free things addeed to chat.When typing press the ('_') button.This will show a selection of emojis in chat.Some ideas are:Qbee with thumbs up,Qbee with thumbs down,Qbee smiling,sad Qbee,Yelling Qbee,Partying Qbee,Money making Qbee,Qbee listening to music,Qbee on a computer,Evil Qbee,Rainbow Qbee,Mad Qbee,Fabulous Qbee.If it's possible make them animated when the mouse hovers over it(Or tapping on it on mobile).

(Why the "look cortana!"is I had seen her,she led me to the forums)

Comments

• Bruh, brilliant idea's
    1+ for all!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Idea 11 is bad, imagine in payaways. You think you got a nice prize but it gets out of your inventory, so not all too great

The others are good ;)
  • jaspeer256jaspeer256 Member
    edited December 2016
    elemental god,yeah I did not think that trough(I hate payaways anyways)
    But it is visible so you can report quickly
  • -1 having the adventure car would be cool but having them craftable they is way too weird
  • jaspeer256jaspeer256 Member
    edited December 2016
    Jad,yeah but it should be reasonable for new players so they can have fun(It will stop people who think there is nothing to do leaving(they will just build coasters))

EDIT: I made recipies for road block
  • Jad,yeah but it should be reasonable for new players so they can have fun(It will stop people who think there is nothing to do leaving(they will just build coasters))

the problem is that it is craftable whicb will make it boring after 2 days but maybe like a 30k pack that gives you 3 cars

Jad,yeah but it should be reasonable for new players so they can have fun(It will stop people who think there is nothing to do leaving(they will just build coasters))

the problem is that it is craftable whicb will make it boring after 2 days but maybe like a 30k pack that gives you 3 cars
    it is the meaning almost everyone can get it, not that everyone has to buy it for 10k. that is just waaaaay too expencive
  • Jad,yeah but it should be reasonable for new players so they can have fun(It will stop people who think there is nothing to do leaving(they will just build coasters))

it is the meaning almost everyone can get it, not that everyone has to buy it for 10k. that is just waaaaay too expencive
    not everyone is poor and not everyone is rich but we have tooooooo many 20k stuff don't you think?

not everyone is poor and not everyone is rich but we have tooooooo many 20k stuff don't you think?
    so you want it to be 10k? rather 2,5k or so but not 10k. people arent gonna pay 10k for a car they can only use to go around in their small realm

so you want it to be 10k? rather 2,5k or so but not 10k. people arent gonna pay 10k for a car they can only use to go around in their small realm
    yes lower prices are always good but..
    small really.....68% of cc player have realms that are bigger than 80x80

Well, remember how fast the car goes? You are very fast to the other side

Well, remember how fast the car goes? You are very fast to the other side
    the car is a tiny bit faster than speed demon 3
  • Well still a noob doesn't have speed demon 3.
    And if a noob see's someone driving around in something that looks so essential and wants to buy it and they hear:That'l be 10k.They will probaly quit.Like if you saw A thing for 1000k that enables flying,and all pros have it but not you,be honest you will be enraged.(If it is so essential)
  • Well still a noob doesn't have speed demon 3.
    And if a noob see's someone driving around in something that looks so essential and wants to buy it and they hear:That'l be 10k.They will probaly quit.Like if you saw A thing for 1000k that enables flying,and all pros have it but not you,be honest you will be enraged.(If it is so essential)

you realize that all new players are scammers right? you realize that the only trusted people are old people right?you realize that you don't need to have everything at level 5 right?you didn't think about this right?why would noobs need to be fast?it won't help them in quests right?you don't need speed demon when you're a noob right?all pros ban noobs right?read this and re-think

Well still a noob doesn't have speed demon 3.

you realize that all new players are scammers right? you realize that the only trusted people are old people right?you realize that you don't need to have everything at level 5 right?you didn't think about this right?why would noobs need to be fast?it won't help them in quests right?you don't need speed demon when you're a noob right?all pros ban noobs right?read this and re-think
    1: not all new players are scammers
    2: not only old ones are trusted
    3: dont call new players "noobs"
  • noobs

3: dont call new players "noobs"
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited December 2016
    I can see the register idea going horribly wrong. Scammers can place random items with a level 49 pet and make it seem like it's 49 then add he items and secretly change the pet to level 0, and the lobby portal, you can already get to the lobby without a portal there.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2016

im a pro and i dont ban noobs
  • pickles,the portal currently goes to the place you where last in:Overworld/Lobby
  • pickles,the portal currently goes to the place you where last in:Overworld/Lobby

At a price like that tho i can alot of players taking advantage of this and buying alot of them and selling them. I think they should stick to their purpose. To be used in lobbies only. If they removed them then lobbies are basically half as useless are they never were before
  • Yeah but what is wrong with that?
    (Buying alot and selling)If some people do that they will make a loss!
    (You buy for 100c and sell for 75c(accept if you are dumb XD))
  • Wow a lot of ideas
    I like them all
  • Payaways are "illegal" now so the argument for the roleplay clothes is no longer solid.
  • Auto farm harvesters? Nty -1 will be used as a huge afk cubits farm.
  • I like the idea of custome sound in Game also.. that can play music, not bumper note that we need to bump one by one,..
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Custom sounds would trigger copyright music being added in...
  • Just go into the game files and change
  • @jaspeer256 idea #1 will probably be abused and used to annoy other players. -1
    Also, I don't get why you put "look Cortana!" cause she's a moderator, not an administrator
  • @jaspeer256 idea #1 will probably be abused and used to annoy other players. -1
    Also, I don't get why you put "look Cortana!" cause she's a moderator, not an administrator

Because she led me to the forums.I didn't know it existed
  • Custom sounds would trigger copyright music being added in...

that was my weakest I just wanted to round it to 12
    I think I'll delete that one and replace it