Christmas Pack

DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
About the Christmas Pack...
How do players know that O/Y Scarf & Tree Disguise are gone from the pack?
Is there a forum post I am not aware of? Player assumption? Moderator leaking the news?

The Orange Scarf and Tree Disguise have significantly increased in price.
Moderators/Admins or anyone who knows. Please tell me where the source of this news is from.

Thanks.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    gossip....nothing more
  • Given the community, the demand will raise, and the prices of the two items will go up and up and up until the devs realize that people will revolt if they come back (which is pretty much every item that people want >.>. Does anyone notice that whatever item is sought out for is retired? You may argue o&y scarf, but you do realize that people liked krampus more?).
  • About the o/y scarf... it's unbelievable...
    I was buying a scarf for 18 k... as soon as i bought it, lugia did a holla saying that she is buying an o/y scarf for 75 k... 10 min later, everyone started to sell them for 50 k +
  • lucaaa795 said:

About the o/y scarf... it's unbelievable...
    I was buying a scarf for 18 k... as soon as i bought it, lugia did a holla saying that she is buying an o/y scarf for 75 k... 10 min later, everyone started to sell them for 50 k +

As i said...
    You need only *a hand of peoples* to raise a item's price
    Lugia is also going nuts
    Some other kid tried selling it for 40k and banned for so nowone would kmow the actual price greedy ppl am i right
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited December 2016
    My guess on O/Y Scarf coming back during 2015 was like a trial to get an actually view of what bringing expensive items back can/will do.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

My guess on O/Y Scarf coming back during 2015 was like a trial to get an actually view of what bringing expensive items back can/will do.

What about diamond ring then
    That was dropping on it's own and cmon, who actually cares/cared about the Ring?
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    When we can buy the Yuletide pack?
  • The diamond ring can not be used in comparison as non wearables always struggle
    It may of been worth x value but how many were actually moving compared to say the krampus.
  • I think they should put it back in the back because the players will know that packs are manipulable by increasing demand for an item which is basically breaking the game. The developers should be the ones choosing what to put and what not to and not look into what the community wants to bring back because I think it just kills the spirit of surprise and fun if you base it off what we want.