Harder to level up ?

Hello . Recently , some french irl Friends joined the game , and I notice that they weren't leveling so fast ... Since I gained 12 levels on my first day, I was wondering why they were around level 3... Did it changed since the last update ?

Comments

• Hello . Recently , some french irl Friends joined the game , and I notice that they weren't leveling so fast ... Since I gained 12 levels on my first day, I was wondering why they were around level 3... Did it changed since the last update ?

Maybe they were eating. sleeping, drinking, watching TV or some usual stuff people do while they don't spend 24h on playing CC. ;) ;P

• You probable didn't get the question =.=
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    As you level up, it gets harder to gain XP. In the very early levels, one block is equal to about 5% of your level. By level 25 it takes probably 100 blocks to even gain 1%.
  • No, they were probably focused on the game. You were probably focused on leveling your player. The levels are a way to represent your experiene. Kind of like a timeline. Lower the level, less of time played.
    Higher the level, more time and experience with the game.
  • I do not think there was any level up nerfs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Depends how hard they worked xD