Disgusting Behaviour

Miss JoyMiss Joy Member
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I reported this guy, KingDalton9282 for harrassing me b/c Quote on Quote.. he was bored. I do not think any player should be allowed to treat another player like this.

Pics of the conversation. He whispered me the vulgarity. Please do something about him

Thank you.

content removed. - Cortana

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Have you sent a report to support? They'll be able to help you there D: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • I reported him in game. I will send a report to support too. Thank you MarieAra for the suggestion. I really wish there was a way to block whispers from certain qbees while in open mines.
  • Wow....no comment
  • What a nice guy....
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited December 2016
    There should be options in settings to block certain players...

PMing a mod would also help, Ex: @Cortana
  • @Stevenlol I just sent in support ticket. If nothing comes of that I'll try PMing a mod.
  • wow thats just totally inapropro, hope they get him for that

@Cortana
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Thank you for sharing this, I will send this to Mabz and he will handle it :) for anything that is inappropriate like this, please feel free to take screen shots and send a support ticket at: support.cubiccastles.com
  • Thank you Angel. You can close this since Mabz will handle it.
  • Oh snap!
    I have some screenshots of players swearing, 1 inappropriate name, etc.
    well I guess I have lots... o~o
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Deleted screenshots from the thread.

Once again, please, DO NOT post screenshots of this kind on the forums available for everyone's view. There are plenty of moderators available along with private message option. Send it to moderators instead of posting it or contact support.

Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.