Halo giveaway event

Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
Do you think the halo giveaway will decrease the halo's price dramatically? I hope not D:

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Prices of the halo are really really funky at the moment. Most players who own a halo would want it to rise, while those who don't want it to decrease. In my opinion I think the halo should stay the same, it's not like the Krampus where so little of it exist.
  • Who is Hosting the Halo Giveaway event and when I haven't heard anything about it till now??
  • Swim_DogSwim_Dog Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes, probably the amount of halos being given out may wabble the prices a bit, but it won't be super cheap.
  • as CanItBeDone said, that is what happening usually in trading world.

Seller: That is the common price. 80k is cheap.
    Buyer: Market price is only 30k, you are overprice.

although I am new to this game, I already witnessed the trading habits here. It is a cut throat world and I am glad that CubicCastle has a better community. Reseller exist in every game. At least the players in CC are playing it with honour.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I don't know. I win a halo and I have it in my personal collection, same as my press hat that MABZ give me for my youtube channel.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I WANT A HALLOOOOO GIMMME ONE!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I WANT A HALLOOOOO GIMMME ONE!

Buy one o.o