Things WE Dislike

Hello fellow Qbees! Amberly here AKA Lover Of GUINEA PIGS! So I would just like to post this because A. I'm bored and have nothing better to do B. because I thought it was time and C. I need to speak for the Qbees. So this post is basically thing that other Qbees do that I think most of us dislike. So without anything else for me to say.. Here is a list of things WE dislike. [ comment down below if you dislike these things to or if you know what i'm sayin :3 ]

1. When your mining sand and another player comes and steals what your mining. [ TIP ALERT! Always bring Qbee Bombs ]
2. When your gonna blow up something with a bomb and a players comes over and mines the bomb and steals it.
3. When someone is being disrespectful for no reason.
4. When you have to put a billion closed signs around your shop to make the players see your shop is closed. [ TIP ALERT! Lock your realm or make a warp/portel box ]
5. When you have to place down atleast 5 signs saying who owner is. [ Please just read the signs. It would be better for both of us ]
6. When players make fun of newbies. Seriously stop that its very rude and disrespectful. You were a newbie once.
Thats all. Just wanted to point out things that some other qbees do.

Comments

• The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    edited February 2016

6. When players make fun of newbies. Seriously stop that its very rude and disrespectful.

7. When newbys report you becouse you didnt give them stuff for free

psy7e
  • The 007 said:

6. When players make fun of newbies. Seriously stop that its very rude and disrespectful.

psy7e
    lol true but some newbies out there can be very nice and diffrent
  • The 007 said:

psy7e
    TRUEEEEEEE I get harrased EVERYTIMe by nuby nub nubbies. I crie evriteim :Q:

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Lol even worse than the endless begging is when everybody expects you to have 80k to spend at any given moment ._. I have levels, not cubits xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Reporting for not getting free items, just wasting the moderators time LOLOL
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    10. When you find a gem block and a player without bomb ready to steal it when you place your bomb [ TIP! Place your bomb and remove it over and over until the player goes away or just keep mining ]
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    8.)QBEES That's begging to date and says "i<3u ples Marri mei"
    Ive been through this a lot of times by Grown Up NEWBIES!
    [Tips: Says that this is a Family friendly games, but if he wont stop, just unfriend him and quickly Run out of the world]
  • 9. When qbees come to you shop and ask/ beg for a job cause they either want to steal the items or are too lazy to mine for cubits.
    [ This is way to common -_-']
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    10.) When a qbee friends you and tells you to tp to them in a realm where you get banned by other qbees...
  • StevilStevil Member
    KVantas said:

9. When qbees come to you shop and ask/ beg for a job cause they either want to steal the items or are too lazy to mine for cubits.
    [ This is way to common -_-']

When I started this game, I was asking for a job too, just bcs I saw others doing it and I thought it was normal. I also didn't know about scamming yet. Was my 1st day...
    So it's not always for those reasons....
  • For me it has to be a lot for this game but.
    11. When hollawarps are like
    "Omg giveaway"
    Then its a payaway or just selling crap.
  • HellesHelles Member
    I hate being asked for realm permission, i just ban automatically! -_-
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    12. when qbees come and ask to buy stuff i am wearing or my pets although i said it was nfs ._.

13. when mining friend tp and steals youre ores and took your mining spot
  • 14. When people add me to use me to tp someone. :-P
  • Sir Ram said:

12. when qbees come and ask to buy stuff i am wearing or my pets although i said it was nfs ._.

Agreed; whenever I go somewhere a random player tells me "HY IL BY UR COKE BUTTLE GLASES FR 1k" and I say "I don't wanna buy your stupid offer, I've been asked for my glasses 11 times already and THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE.". Sick of those people.
  • 8.)QBEES That's begging to date and says "i3u ples Marri mei"
    [Tips: Says that this is a Family friendly games, but if he wont stop, just unfriend him and quickly Run out of the world]

I had some qbees who came into my realm and did that before. So I ran away.
    Ram said:

I once had someone in lobby offer to play a 'drop game' (I don't know what that is) against me for my doog. So I ran away.
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited July 2016
    Turnovus said:

8.)QBEES That's begging to date and says "i3u ples Marri mei"

I had some qbees who came into my realm and did that before. So I ran away.
    Ram said:

I once had someone in lobby offer to play a 'drop game' (I don't know what that is) against me for my doog. So I ran away.
    Most drop games are scams (I've been telling freinds to tp to me, then I go into a lobby (REAL lobbies, I'll post a vid of my next one) and ask them to play a drop game in it, all the newbies who try to get my stuff tho o.o
    Edit: @gdog found me doing the lobby drop game and told me that even though it wasn't a scam, there was still the danger if dcing and losing ownership of the dropped items, so I'm shutting my drop games down due to risk
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited July 2016
    15. When ppl steal your seller by offering a higher price when it's not a auction .
    (*Cough* @#Elfie *Cough*)
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    25. When people betray you by acting all nice in the beginning but then totally stab you in the back afterwards. *cough DarkGuardian
  • 26. When the beggars strike... gg.
  • 3. When someone is being disrespectful for no reason.

I hate people who do this
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited August 2016
    27.)some people ask for stuff and if you say no ..they report you and sometimes swear at you
  • >Gleen< said:

10. When you find a gem block and a player without bomb ready to steal it when you place your bomb [ TIP! Place your bomb and remove it over and over until the player goes away or just keep mining ]

Spoiler:

images

*calls everyone near you to take a fake pic* and blasts Qbee bomb.*takes all the emralds*
  • Me: Hi
    Stranger: Banned
    Me: wut

*Banned*

Me: Why....

Solution:

Me: Hi
    Stranger: Banned
    Me: Lol k
    System: CacheEw left
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator

Hello fellow Qbees! Amberly here AKA Lover Of GUINEA PIGS! So I would just like to post this because A. I'm bored and have nothing better to do B. because I thought it was time and C. I need to speak for the Qbees. So this post is basically thing that other Qbees do that I think most of us dislike. So without anything else for me to say.. Here is a list of things WE dislike. [ comment down below if you dislike these things to or if you know what i'm sayin :3 ]

1. When your mining sand and another player comes and steals what your mining. [ TIP ALERT! Always bring Qbee Bombs ]
    2. When your gonna blow up something with a bomb and a players comes over and mines the bomb and steals it.
    3. When someone is being disrespectful for no reason.
    4. When you have to put a billion closed signs around your shop to make the players see your shop is closed. [ TIP ALERT! Lock your realm or make a warp/portel box ]
    5. When you have to place down atleast 5 signs saying who owner is. [ Please just read the signs. It would be better for both of us ]
    6. When players make fun of newbies. Seriously stop that its very rude and disrespectful. You were a newbie once.
    Thats all. Just wanted to point out things that some other qbees do.

I just wanted to address #1. This is something that I am no longer tolerating. Stealing something off the ground another player has mined is Greifing/player harassment and I will be dealing with it as such.
    --
    So for any player reading this, do not do it. If I catch you warnings will ensue and lead eventually to a possible stay in jail for a few days :) Respect your fellow players. It's also quite rude, to come in a mine and start mining on top of an area someone else is already mining in.
    --
    The mines are 100x100. It's not that hard to go to your own area ^^ Plenty of room for everyone to mine in peace.

• HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Lucaaa795 said:

So if we report someone who was stealing our resources,they will be punished most probably? C:

If we have proof, yes. Video would be best, in some situations perhaps screenshots. Most of it though will have to be us being there to witness it. I plan on doing rounds in red mines on the map to check in on things going forward.

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Hinter said:

Lucaaa795 said:

So if we report someone who was stealing our resources,they will be punished most probably? C:

If we have proof, yes. Video would be best, in some situations perhaps screenshots. Most of it though will have to be us being there to witness it. I plan on doing rounds in red mines on the map to check in on things going forward.

Amazingly. Hopefully, we'll see less thefts in mines =/ I'm still screaming for Private Mines, it's something all miners want.
  • Hinter thank you for being willing to take so much of your personal time. I wish they would make it where materials mined could only be picked up by the individual who pulled the block. Mining is a stressful and tedious process because of other players. I am not able to freely mine, leave a large trail of materials then pick it up. I am also having to constantly moniter who is coming/going. This seriously needs to be addressed by the admins. I highly appreciate the effort by the mods to curb this but it will only be a bandaid on a gushing wound that needs stitches.
  • 29. Payaways
    30. Payaways
    31.Payaways
    32.Anything gambling related