removed, please close

edited December 2016 in General Chat
Removed

Comments

• StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited November 2016
    Nice guide!

Can you find a picture for each type? That would be easier for other people to know
  • Watch him join the forums eventually its like every scmamer that gets reported on the forums joins the dorujs the next day or so
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
  • Stevenlol said:

Nice guide!

Can you find a picture for each type? That would be easier for other people to know

Sure I can :D I will start getting pics asap
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    The door one...

So cool
    and
    Bad :/
  • Just encountered this with @Hamza14 0-0

doorscam
  • Globbard said:

Just encountered this with @Hamza14 0-0

doorscam

I lost 500c in that room.
  • eagence said:

I just need to write this here to solve some of these issues:

1) Rent Blocks are not designed to make this kind of sales so best to use registers unless you wanna see these type of issues but its ok of course you will use them for sales and none can stop you to use that way.

2) The Picture you show is actually a fixed bug and both reported and tested by me for a long time before and sadly I had no chance to realize the fix was like this since some informed me in a different way. But in this case these type of things is both a bug abuse as well as scam and I don't think any will tolarate this. So please use report button or PM a mod to report these type of issues or scam thread and better not to post any picture of it to not give any idea any scammer how to build such thing to abuse such a bug...

3) Your intensions may be good but still even with your method it can be hidden so best to remove these pictures until a proper fix done to give no idea to the ones who may want to abuse this issue.

@ forum mods: Please remove this picture and this comment if its suitable, it is flaged before for this case but no action is taken yet thx. Its best to remove the temporarily for the time it will be fixed. Sorry for mini-modding...

No worries I have taken it down xD can a mod please close ?
This discussion has been closed.