Hydro Expert

How Hydro Expert works? When it gives its bonus? Does it count down faster, or it pop out item from recube before timer hits zero?

Comments

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I think this perk don't work. I have the perk and I can see a change in the time of my Machines when are working whit the dehydrated cubes
  • Hydro perk does work- put an item like dirt in the machine and then switch it with the cube. This activates the perk. I don't know if this will be fixed.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Noticed that it doesn't work for me as well. Putting random stuff in to fix it doesn't work for me :/

@CosmicCow
  • edited November 2016
    @Cortana

I recorded me using hydro expert

@Cortana

Still doesn't work for me x-x I tried many times, nothing helps. This perk is bugged.
  • Cortana said:

@Cortana

Still doesn't work for me x-x I tried many times, nothing helps. This perk is bugged.
    Did you switch the item with the cube and not the cube with the item? XD

Cortana said:

@Cortana

I did, don't think you can fix it on pc, and I don't play on mobile to check if it works there.
  • Cortana said:

Cortana said:

@Cortana

I did, don't think you can fix it on pc, and I don't play on mobile to check if it works there.
    Oh I'm on an Android tablet
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I tried, but nothing. Hope one Dev watch this. :(
  • I get the same problem, It has only worked once or twice and I have hydrated about 20-25 cubes, none of these "ways to get it to work" don't work for me, it seems completely random at the moment..