5 things to do when bored in cubic castles

1. Go mining
There probably is not a better way to find something to do and get some cubits and resources out of it. Mining is actually really fun to me and is a perfect time waster.

2. Go build something
With some of your cubits, buy a small room! or if you don't have the money, just add on and decorate your current realm. Don't know what to build? Go here but remember I'm using this website as an example for cubic castles not minecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/100-things-to-build-in-minecraft/ Also ask a friend if they would like to build with you, double the fun.

3. Go do some parkour
Parkour is a fun way to not be bored. Just follow your quests or if you don't have any be sure to search up some, because there is plenty.

4. Go explore some realms
This is a great way to stop your boredom and earn some inspiration. There is tons of talented builders in cc, Im sure you will be able to find inspiration. Be sure to check out some of the realms by the cubic town center.

5. Go chat with some friends
Sometimes this is better then all of these. Got someone you don't really know in your friends list? Go get to know them! got old friends? Go bond with them some more. I'm positive this is a very fun way to stop boredom.

Got more? feel free to comment below.

Comments

• WuffyWuffy Member
    Eat glue and start spamming
  • Wuffy said:

lmao
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I go to a friend's realm to collect tons of rubber. Seems boring but if I keep doing that I'm sure I will never be bored ......
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Spam hollas. I always wish I could, but I can't D:

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Good tips. :)

Oh.... and what you should never do when you are bored:
    Go out trolling randomly and becoming rude to others. That kind of stuff will make you loose friends and get you temporary banned(if you push it too far).
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Find occupied realms that have Pvp go in and just start shooting everyone in sight, it's loaded of fun with friends because then you can pretend your a swat team ;p
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Follow random people in the overworld is one of my favorite pasttimes.
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember

lol of course it is xD #stalker hehe xp
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Get as many berries as you can, tp to your friend and eat them, if they leave keep tping to them and crunching! Crunch away my pretties! >:D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Pixie said:

lol of course it is xD #stalker hehe xp
    Shhh, and usually dress in only a beard or tutu
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Fluffy303 said:

Get as many berries as you can, tp to your friend and eat them, if they leave keep tping to them and crunching! Crunch away my pretties! >:D

That is a good(or should i say bad) way to loose a friend
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Fluffy303 said:

If your friend has their sound muted then rip your berries o-o
    lunarisci said:

Fluffy303 said:

If your friend has their sound muted then rip your berries o-o
    Rip your weight
  • Wuffy said:

📠🚫🖨
    (Fax No Printer)
  • Join a clan
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited April 2021
    Necropost on 5 year old discussions
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't necropost.