Payaways are scams and more needs to be done. (Proof)

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
I asked this not be closed as it is based on something current in the game, and I am not using this to report the players listed in the proof, I already did that, I am just using it in this post to back what I am saying.

Payaways are scams, and I am asking that more but done about it. Simply saying it is a scam is not going to change anything. Simply reporting it isn't changing anything either, these scammers are given a warning, a slap on the wrist. This will continue to happen as long as the current warning system is in place for payaways.

More needs to be done, because as I stated, simply telling players they are scams isn't going to change anything because the mass community is majority of younger people, who are naive. Reporting them to a degree, gets something done but not enough to actually stop it. These scammers are given a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again or more serious action will be taken, so they just make alternate accounts or get their friends to scam again.

Sadly most these scammers are not even reported for what they do because they ban players that speak up about it, and once you are removed from the realm/room they are in, you can not report the realm or players unless you can remember their name completely.

When these scammers are caught they need to be not only put in jail but have the warning go to every account based on their IP address. Also they should just be against the rules to begin with. Just outlaw the damn thing.

These scammer do not care that they are even being recorded, in both videos below, I make it a point to make them aware I am recording them. This should show you THEY ARE NOT AFRAID of being caught, because they know they will just get a warning. The game is letting it happen and pretty much saying it is okay.

Proof:

I make these videos to raise awareness that this is happening and to try and protect players.

Here in this video the scammers are navdhit and GEazy, which whom I believe are two alternate accounts. I warned these players I players and they were not afraid to scam me.

Here in this video the scammers are Alex12339 and Jonnytorres. I warned these players I players and they were not afraid to scam me.

Comments

• Their whole IP address would be banned
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I think their cubits should be removed for scamming, or if they don't have more than 100 cubits they won't be able to receive cubits for a while.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited March 2016
    I just saw a realm had sign says only level 8 & lower can participate in their payaway. They know that noobs don't know what we do about them. BTW the player running it WAS warned b4 and their name started with K & ended with O.

Edit:
    I am sick of your system of constant warnings before you actually ban a player who does this crap Cosmic Cow Games. I want you to permaban GEazy. He WILL never buy the cubits you think he will so there is no reason to keep scum in our community now is there?

PLEASE do something drastic when we provide you proof that these scammers will NOT stop at a warning.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited March 2016
    TheTimMan said:

I am sick of your system of constant warnings before you actually ban a player who does this crap Cosmic Cow Games. I want you to permaban GEazy. He WILL never buy the cubits you think he will so there is no reason to keep scum in our community now is there?

PLEASE do something drastic when we provide you proof that these scammers will NOT stop at a warning.

I retract my previous statement. Mabz is the man, give him a raise!

• StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited March 2016

Watch the first video at 36 second,you can see me yelling OWNER IS SIRDONNEY

LOL
  • AND 34,35 second