Rings ? and effects ? (this is not about diamond ring -.-)

so ummm i kinda just back from quitting .-. about 1 month and cubic castles r getting better and better good job :)
so ... i'd tried to sell stuff and i just relize pet level 50 can fly and have gold effect thing
well ... if pets could have that effect, why dont qbee ? maybe ... rings ? or other stuff that could make effects ? idk
and if this already suggested than dont bully me .-.
oh and 1 more thing
maybe a auto seller like newspaper stands that sells ur item ._. i know its from growtopia but cubic castle almost the same with growtopia maybe its dumb thing to do or maybe its good ? idk .-. all up to you im just suggesting

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well honestly I wouldn't want to see a floating qbee, yet. It might be really weird to move around floating 5 blocks in the air and glowing golden. The aut seller is very much like the vending machine ware is talking about. This would be really useful because i don't hang around my shop a lot.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    bedone pretty much covered what i wanted to say about it.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    wow totally not straight from gt
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Straight 'outta TF2.
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Lol you're right o3o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Those ideas are great but maybe it would be better if you could turn the golden qbee off/on
  • DarmaDarma Member
    ._. no its not like wisdom like give u powers its just for fashion like effects .-. something going around u like aura and stuff im not growtopian anyway ...
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Darma said:

...oh and 1 more thing
    maybe a auto seller like newspaper stands that sells ur item ._. ..

Something like this?
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/466/vending-machines

As for rings with effects.
    I Would say yes if it was simply a novelty effect. We have a perk system for more substantial effects.
  • DarmaDarma Member
    BJDware said:

Darma said:

...oh and 1 more thing
    maybe a auto seller like newspaper stands that sells ur item ._. ..

Something like this?
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/466/vending-machines

As for rings with effects.
    I Would say yes if it was simply a novelty effect. We have a perk system for more substantial effects.
    Yes its something like that :)