Realm idea

What about a way to you sell your realm
Im not saying just the paper im saying the whole realm, owner perm, etc

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    This could be an option for a realm/room/door repack feature.
    ( ability to pack your rooms/realms/doors back into deeds/room and door items. )
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Not a bad idea actually. But would the whole realm be resetted or what? What about trusted players?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I like it too.

Not a bad idea actually. But would the whole realm be resetted or what? What about trusted players?

I think the safest thing to do is to reset it all(permissions and access and that) so that the new owner doesn't get a surprise when someone starts breaking blocks and building stuff.
    On the other side the trusted or those who have perms should get a notification the moment they enter or try to enter the realm/room that was sold.
  • i did this idea cuz ppl scams others selling their realms >_>
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited March 2016
    scorto7 said:

I like it too.

I think the safest thing to do is to reset it all(permissions and access and that) so that the new owner doesn't get a surprise when someone starts breaking blocks and building stuff.
    On the other side the trusted or those who have perms should get a notification the moment they enter or try to enter the realm/room that was sold.
    Yea i was thinking about that too.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Why should it reset the build count?
    You buy the realm/room as it is, not as it used to be.